To protect Syrian civilians we must deny refugees and kill them as collateral damage

After all, priorities must be set. Can't let Comey's insults remain in the headlines!

Far better would be to house them in Syria, in a safe zone, like the British did during the Malaysian campaign. That way, when the civil war is over, they are already close to home and can go back. Far less drain on our resources, and they are fully capable of rebuilding their country at that time.

After all, priorities must be set. Can't let Comey's insults remain in the headlines!
Stormy what are your thoughts on conservative christians and the republican party being a bunch of hypocrites as these scandals are revealed? It seems president Obama was a better example of family values and a very wholesome family man.

Stormy what are your thoughts on conservative christians and the republican party being a bunch of hypocrites as these scandals are revealed? It seems president Obama was a better example of family values and a very wholesome family man.

So was Gotti.

So was Gotti.
There are similarities between trump and gotti as criminals, good comparison.

So was Gotti.

And your hero the obummer too. Never, ever forget that fact. In fact, there are more similarities between Gotti, and your hero, the obummer, than between gotti and trump.

So was Gotti.

And your hero the obummer too. Never, ever forget that fact. In fact, there are more similarities between Gotti, and your hero, the obummer, than between gotti and trump.
The obummer, your hero obummer, obummer, obummer. No offense but your reply makes you sound like a slack jawed moron.

You know, I have mixed feelings about that. I don't like hypocrisy so I'm opposed to these fake ass Jesus freaks. But the Republican party is the party of the sex industry. You rarely see Democrats involved in prostitute scandals after all. And that is why I am a Republican. I just wish my fellow Republicans would embrace their sexual appetite, not hide it. If choose to accept a job having sex in front of a camera to sell DVDs, then why should anyone else really have anything to say about it? We're consenting adults, it's regulated for safety, we're creating jobs and stimulating the....economy among other things. This is really a win-win. Sure, there's the occasional creep on set peaking around the corner and having a win-win-win in secret, but that's beside the point.

Far better would be to house them in Syria, in a safe zone, like the British did during the Malaysian campaign. That way, when the civil war is over, they are already close to home and can go back. Far less drain on our resources, and they are fully capable of rebuilding their country at that time.

Safe zone? In Syria? Please....

You know, I have mixed feelings about that. I don't like hypocrisy so I'm opposed to these fake ass Jesus freaks. But the Republican party is the party of the sex industry. You rarely see Democrats involved in prostitute scandals after all. And that is why I am a Republican. I just wish my fellow Republicans would embrace their sexual appetite, not hide it. If choose to accept a job having sex in front of a camera to sell DVDs, then why should anyone else really have anything to say about it? We're consenting adults, it's regulated for safety, we're creating jobs and stimulating the....economy among other things. This is really a win-win. Sure, there's the occasional creep on set peaking around the corner and having a win-win-win in secret, but that's beside the point.

Might have been a win-win-win when I was a teen, but now it's more like win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win------ catch breath, decide if it's even worth while--------win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win

Might have been a win-win-win when I was a teen, but now it's more like win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win------ catch breath, decide if it's even worth while--------win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win

Don't be a pervert.

Don't be a pervert.

It's a dirty job, but somebody gotta do it.

Thank you for being candid and opening up to us Stormy. It was just revealed the republican national committee deputy financial chair Elliot Broidy paid a playmate over a million to have an abortion and cover up his love child. Is this common practice for conservative republicans?

Safe zone? In Syria? Please....

Of course. The Brits did it first, and it worked exceptionally well. How unsurprising that you are ignorant of well known historical precedent. Progressives are pretty ignorant though. Seemingly proud of it too.

Forum List

Back