To HELL with gun control.. I WANT one!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
screw gun control...i want one of these!!!

Think i can mount it on top of the house like a weather vein?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA2cYol_GG8]FN deFNder medium - YouTube[/ame]

More mobile:

380753_509537765753390_1694159638_n_zps79f1206f.jpg

FN deFNder medium - YouTube

Well, if you're an illegal alien, a criminal, on our terrorist watch list, you can buy anything you want on the internet without ever changing out of your jammies.

OR, if that same illegal alien, a criminal or terrorist is feeling a bit social and want to meet people with no teeth and no high school education, just get yerself right on down to the local gun show. You can buy a "confederate" flag while you're there.

Cool, huh?

Better hurry though cuz those very same illegal aliens, criminals and terrorists are busy stocking up right now.

• Banned

Well, if you're an illegal alien, a criminal, on our terrorist watch list, you can buy anything you want on the internet without ever changing out of your jammies.

OR, if that same illegal alien, a criminal or terrorist is feeling a bit social and want to meet people with no teeth and no high school education, just get yerself right on down to the local gun show. You can buy a "confederate" flag while you're there.

Cool, huh?

Better hurry though cuz those very same illegal aliens, criminals and terrorists are busy stocking up right now.

and you are not to far from wrong...

the only people that gun controls will effect... are the law abiding citizens. Your illegals, criminals and terrorists will have no problems acquiring anything they want.

leaving us at their mercy.

and i dont wear jammies :tongue:

Cool, huh?

A broken-down GELDING like you should look into getting some kind of GUN. :lol:

Bet that barrel gets hot.

I bet luddly isn't bright enough to realize he just shot his own anti gun argument full of holes.

Last edited:

Cool, huh?

A broken-down GELDING like you should look into getting some kind of GUN. :lol:

His mental health history would preclude gun ownership....if he were to attempt to purchase one legally.

Also, to call luddly a gelding is an insult to geldings and the entire animal world. He's just a straight up eunuch.

Cool, huh?

and you are not to far from wrong...

the only people that gun controls will effect... are the law abiding citizens. Your illegals, criminals and terrorists will have no problems acquiring anything they want.

leaving us at their mercy.

and i dont wear jammies :tongue:

Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

"Since Jan. 1, Chicago police have recorded 2,364 shooting incidents and 487 homicides, 87 percent of them gun-related. Shootings have increased 12 percent this year and homicides are up 19 percent."

Chicago grapples with gun violence; death toll soars - Washington Post

People who want to prevent people from protecting their children and families are actively lobbying to kill them. They want more innocent people to die. That is the only plausible explanation for their inexplicable desire to disarm law abiding citizens.

Forum List

Back