To get a conviction

Pseudo M. Python.

The Bible is ultimately a book of love, which I don't think can be said about Mein Kampf. And the Bible tells us that the killing of innocents is one sin that God probably will not forgive. Which puts it head and shoulders above M.K. and the Koran. The Bible also tells us if we love our brother and love God, we will be good people. It does not tell us to kill unbelievers, or to separate out groups of people and destroy them. Forgiveness is the key, and when you look at the book as a whole, instead of obsessing over bits and pieces, that is obvious.

I've never really bought into the whole mind-washing theory, regardless of who is doing it. People choose to follow monsters and do their bidding. People should be held accountable for their own actions. Jim Jones and Hitler were charismatic, sure, but that doesn't mean the yo-yos who follow them are innocent. (Unless, of course, they are children).

Obviously you haven’t read either of these racially supremacist pot-boilers.

If you had, and you had half a brain, you'd see your "God" makes Adolf look like fucking Goldie Locks! :lol:

Obviously you haven’t read either of these racially supremacist pot-boilers.

If you had, and you had half a brain, you'd see your "God" makes Adolf look like fucking Goldie Locks! :lol:

There are many learned and lofty individuals who actually agree with me. I don't think you've got a leg up on any of them.

And if you had read either, instead of just getting your bible information from PBS specials about white supremecists, you would know that Moses married Zipphorah, a girl of color, and that many of the big players in the NT were of different races.

And Adolf was an atheist, and in many ways typical of atheists today.

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord's work." Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith . . . we need believing people." Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933, from a speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi-Vatican Concordant of 1933

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10

Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1

Hitler was nothing if not cagey, and adept at using words to his advantage.

I believe he was an atheist. Atheists claim that only the ignorant believe this, but I can't find anything (except their drivel) that says definitely whether he was or wasn't. Which comes back to him being cagey.

Not that it matters, I guess.

Hitler's Wermacht soldiers had a belt buckle inscription, "Gott mit uns" - God is with us. I would think if Hitler were an atheist he wouldn't have approved. He was a Roman Catholic, not surprising given he was Austrian. But really this is all a bit of a distractor. The point AB is that if you're going to post a statement claiming it as a fact or a support to a point, it is going to be tested. And when you make statements like this:

then atheists like me are going to invoke Godwin's Law.

Not necessary, not welcome.

Hitler's Wermacht soldiers had a belt buckle inscription, "Gott mit uns" - God is with us. I would think if Hitler were an atheist he wouldn't have approved. He was a Roman Catholic, not surprising given he was Austrian. But really this is all a bit of a distractor. The point AB is that if you're going to post a statement claiming it as a fact or a support to a point, it is going to be tested. And when you make statements like this:

then atheists like me are going to invoke Godwin's Law.

Not necessary, not welcome.

And if atheists like you, or whomever, are going to make obnoxious comments about Hitler and Christians like him, then Christians like me will counter with our own opinions.

He was nothing if not adept at managing PR, and I'm sure he had no qualms about invoking God to bolster himself.

There are many learned and lofty individuals who actually agree with me. I don't think you've got a leg up on any of them.

And if you had read either, instead of just getting your bible information from PBS specials about white supremecists, you would know that Moses married Zipphorah, a girl of color, and that many of the big players in the NT were of different races.

ALI BUBBA SAID:

The Bible is ultimately a book of love, which I don't think can be said about Mein Kampf. And the Bible tells us that the killing of innocents is one sin that God probably will not forgive. Which puts it head and shoulders above M.K. and the Koran.

Exodus 23:24
"Do not bow down before their gods or worship them or follow their practices. You must demolish them and break their sacred stones to pieces."

Deuteronomy 8:19
"If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I [Moses] testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed."

Deuteronomy 13:12-15
"If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock."

Exodus 22:20
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed."

Deuteronomy 14:6-10
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is of thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. Thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 (NIV)
"If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars of the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death."

Leviticus 24:16
"Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death."

Acts 3:23
"And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear the prophet, shall be destroyed."

(How much more Muslim can ya get!)

2 John 1 10-11
"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
"Believers must not commune with unbelievers. What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness, light with darkness, believers with infidels?"

There, I think that puts that piece of Chrischun propaganda to bed.

ALI BUBBA ALSO SAID:

Oh please, not the ol’ Zipporah black herring, proving – to Bible-believin’ amoebas – that the Jews, and subsequently their Seppo ancestors, were and aren’t racist!

Truth be known, ho-ing, rappin’, nappy-headed Moshie was probably only one shade lighter than Zipporah anyway. :rofl:

Actually, you drop your racist handcuffs by presuming Moshie was white and “racism” is related to colour.

The first thing that a non-robotic unbelieving Bolshie atheist sub-human asks when reading this fable is “What so upset Moshe’s brother and sister about him bedding a black. And why are there only a handful of interracial "marriages" in the whole Bible?”

Indeed, why would the Bible bother mentioning this infinitesimally small instance of racial intermarriage among this mongrel race, if miscegenation was common practice among God’s nomadic quadroon “Chosen Race?”

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

And if atheists like you, or whomever, are going to make obnoxious comments about Hitler and Christians like him, then Christians like me will counter with our own opinions.

He was nothing if not adept at managing PR, and I'm sure he had no qualms about invoking God to bolster himself.

The obnoxious comment came from you when you compared Hitler with today's atheists and in so doing you shot yourself in the foot. I merely reloaded the weapon for you before you did it a second time.

If you go back and read my comments when you're feeling more calm you'll see that I explicitly removed Hitler's behaviour, Roman Catholic that he was (though apostate I would think), from any connection with Christians, even though there is still a huge stink emanating from the Vatican and its relations with the Fascists and the Nazis in WWII.

The soldiers wore the Gott mit uns belt buckle because, as believers, they wanted to feel that God supported them. And as we know, God is always on the side of the victors.

The obnoxious comment came from you when you compared Hitler with today's atheists and in so doing you shot yourself in the foot. I merely reloaded the weapon for you before you did it a second time.

If you go back and read my comments when you're feeling more calm you'll see that I explicitly removed Hitler's behaviour, Roman Catholic that he was (though apostate I would think), from any connection with Christians, even though there is still a huge stink emanating from the Vatican and its relations with the Fascists and the Nazis in WWII.

The soldiers wore the Gott mit uns belt buckle because, as believers, they wanted to feel that God supported them. And as we know, God is always on the side of the victors.

Actually, the obnoxious comment came from Chips when he asserted that God made Hitler look like an angel, or very like it. I shouldn't have responded because all I did was spur more hate-filled sputterings from someone who is obviously mentally ill. And I mean that. I know a crazy when I see one, if I know absolutely nothing else.

My comments were and generally are calm, despite the huge reaction of certain posters to them. Don't confuse me with the people who become inflamed by me. Just because they overreact to me doesn't mean I'm out of control as well.

And we agree on why they wore the buckles. Though that doesn't really speak to whether or not Hitler was a Christian or an atheist.

Hitler wasn't an atheist.

Dead right, Dee.

Hitler was a Catholic,(PBUT!!) just like you and me, mate! :eusa_snooty:

That is to say, worshipful members of the most numerous Christian cargo cult and consequently – according to our Proddie opponent’s inconsequential opinions of poofs being an abomination because they are in a minority – democratically qualified to decide other’s fates.

But his actions weren't in keeping with the teachings of Christianity.

Incorrect. Wanna see me come up with a scripturally unassailable justification for a "Final Solution" for American Fundies in five minutes? :evil:

Please do. But leave out the flipping maniacal screeching, if you don't mind.

Dead right, Dee.

Hitler was a Catholic,(PBUT!!) just like you and me, mate! :eusa_snooty:

That is to say, worshipful members of the most numerous and consequently – according to our Proddie opponent’s inconsequential opinions of poofs being an abomination because they are in a minority – democratically qualified to decide other’s fates.

Incorrect. Wanna see me come up with a scripturally unassailable justification for a "Final Solution" for American Fundies in five minutes? :evil:

I'll test meself and take the opposing view to yours Chips (now I feel like a Blackwater mercenary.....)

Actually, the obnoxious comment came from Chips when he asserted that God made Hitler look like an angel, or very like it. I shouldn't have responded because all I did was spur more hate-filled sputterings from someone who is obviously mentally ill. And I mean that. I know a crazy when I see one, if I know absolutely nothing else.

My comments were and generally are calm, despite the huge reaction of certain posters to them. Don't confuse me with the people who become inflamed by me. Just because they overreact to me doesn't mean I'm out of control as well.

And we agree on why they wore the buckles. Though that doesn't really speak to whether or not Hitler was a Christian or an atheist.

:cuckoo:

"Wanna see me come up with a scripturally unassailable justification for a "Final Solution" for American Fundies in five minutes? "

It's been more than 5 minutes. Go ahead. Waiting for unassailable justification for a "Final Solution".

"Wanna see me come up with a scripturally unassailable justification for a "Final Solution" for American Fundies in five minutes? "

It's been more than 5 minutes. Go ahead. Waiting for unassailable justification for a "Final Solution".

Why do you remind me of the opening lines of that old standard, "Cigarees and Whusky and Wile Wile Wimin."

A preachment, dear friends you are about to receive, on John
Barleycorn, nicotine, and the temptations of Eve!

Go away, you scabby-kneed intellectually insignificant little simp. :eusa_snooty:

I don’t waste my precious one-fingered typing on rattler rasslin', sister fucking freaks from up in the NC coves, who have confirmed their qualification for incarceration in a quilted room, by their bizarre and banal beliefs.

All you merit is a compassionate injection of the Nazi’s synthetic petrol, not the endorsement of your moral and scholastic superiors debasing themselves by arguing with a simpleton such as you - that you so transparently seek - with your imbecilic sadomasochistic Bible as the arbitrator.

I have come to bury the Christian Caesar, not to phrase him. :eusa_dance:

Well you can't really do that if you promise to provide goods, then change your mind.

See, I take that as evidence that God is working, preventing you from making your point.

God is great.

Hallelujah Sister! I done seen da light - da Lord has smote that rascally Chips and he is fingerless for sure.

Forum List

Back