Tired of winning response...the Kim pull back of nukes.....LOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Glad-he's here Putin is the man behind Kim's move to withdraw his nukes. He wants desperately to save his puppet, ie Trump from all these impending charges that will soon hit the fan. By giving Trump a victory, which he's done nothing to deserve, cause he's too busy tweeting shit about everybody and watching Fake News all fuckin day....but he's getting the credit, without lifting a finger all at the bequest of Putin.
Putin has a gold mine with Donald Trump, under Trump Putin has a real chance to pretty much own all of Asia and then some. He does not, I repeat does not want Trump out of the white house, not now, not ever. He see's an idiot, a clown a easily persuadable moron that he can manipulate and control....and sadly, he knows JUST HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE!!

Glad-he's here Putin is the man behind Kim's move to withdraw his nukes.
Kim has said nothing. Anyone trusting Moon's speaking for Kim deserves all they're going to get, as does anyone expecting Kim to surrender/destroy his nuclear capability.

Glad-he's here Putin is the man behind Kim's move to withdraw his nukes. He wants desperately to save his puppet, ie Trump from all these impending charges that will soon hit the fan. By giving Trump a victory, which he's done nothing to deserve, cause he's too busy tweeting shit about everybody and watching Fake News all fuckin day....but he's getting the credit, without lifting a finger all at the bequest of Putin.
Putin has a gold mine with Donald Trump, under Trump Putin has a real chance to pretty much own all of Asia and then some. He does not, I repeat does not want Trump out of the white house, not now, not ever. He see's an idiot, a clown a easily persuadable moron that he can manipulate and control....and sadly, he knows JUST HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE!!

Are you so naive to think this is what's going to happen?

North Korea–United States relations - Wikipedia

"On February 13, 2007, agreement in the Six-Party Talks – among the United States, the two Koreas, Japan, China, and Russia – called for other actions besides a path toward a denuclearized Korean peninsula. It also outlined steps toward the normalization of political relations with Pyongyang, a replacement of the Korean Armistice Agreement with a peace treaty, and the building of a regional peace structure for Northeast Asia.[24]"

Yep, they did it in 2007 too.

"In exchange for substantial fuel aid, North Korea agreed to shut down the Yongbyon nuclear facility."

Yep, they agreed to shut down nuclear facilities in order to get aid.

How'd that one work out?

"In early June 2008, the United States agreed to start lifting restrictions after North Korea began the disarming process. President Bush announced he would remove North Korea from the list of state sponsors of terrorism after North Korea released a 60-page declaration of its nuclear activities."

Yeah, we can see how this is going to work out already. The Kims know how to play the Republican presidents.

• Banned

"On February 13, 2007, agreement in the Six-Party Talks – among the United States, the two Koreas, Japan, China, and Russia – called for other actions besides a path toward a denuclearized Korean peninsula. It also outlined steps toward the normalization of political relations with Pyongyang, a replacement of the Korean Armistice Agreement with a peace treaty, and the building of a regional peace structure for Northeast Asia.[24]"

"In exchange for substantial fuel aid, North Korea agreed to shut down the Yongbyon nuclear facility."

How'd that one work out?

"In early June 2008, the United States agreed to start lifting restrictions after North Korea began the disarming process. President Bush announced he would remove North Korea from the list of state sponsors of terrorism after North Korea released a 60-page declaration of its nuclear activities."

Yeah, we can see how this is going to work out already. The Kims know how to play the Republican presidents.
Listen, all NK has going for it as a bargaining tool, are their nukes, no; I don't think for a second this guy is legit, I do know that all these leaders, Putin, Kim and the China guy, whats his face, all see in the US a tweeting loud mouth moron in the white house, who don't know his arm pits from his ass ho and is easily controlled with just a smile and huge picture of himself blanketing a wall...that much I do know.

How'd that one work out?

Listen, all NK has going for it as a bargaining tool, are their nukes, no; I don't think for a second this guy is legit, I do know that all these leaders, Putin, Kim and the China guy, whats his face, all see in the US a tweeting loud mouth moron in the white house, who don't know his arm pits from his ass ho and is easily controlled with just a smile and huge picture of himself blanketing a wall...that much I do know.

Well... my only reaction to this is.... should read the OP first.... d'uh. Yeah, I read the title. My head is spinning, I've taken something weak for it and then made so crapass assumptions. My post below the first line is still valid though..... Though I see you've taken a similar line.

• Banned

How'd that one work out?

Well... my only reaction to this is.... should read the OP first.... d'uh. Yeah, I read the title. My head is spinning, I've taken something weak for it and then made so crapass assumptions. My post below the first line is still valid though..... Though I see you've taken a similar line.
I'm just seeing the US get played, he's done with presidents that had brains, imagine what he'll do with the Scarecrow!

Yeah man, any positive thing that Trump does is actually Putins work. I sure hope Putin builds the wall and fixes our illegal immigration problem next. That would be super duper helpful.

Last edited:
Clinton gave his dad billions of dollars. Obama cried and hid behind Michelle's oversized hips. Trump threatened to blow his fiefdom to smithereens.

Forum List

Back