Times reports no evidence of collusion, but you have to read all the way to 5th paragraph to learn i

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....the democrat press knows there is no story here...so they lead their stories with allegations and insinuations.....and then, after most people have stopped reading......then they say, but there is no evidence of anything we just wrote about......

Go Straight To The Fifth Paragraph Of The Latest NYT ‘Bombshell’ On Russia Collusion

But the (few) readers who make it to the fifth paragraph and are paying attention will realize there’s not actually much meat to the report. That paragraph hedges on the information collected by the spies, and notes the reporter has no real clue whether Russian officials actually made any attempt to influence the Trump aides in question. Oh yeah and the Trump campaign as well as both aides have consistently denied the longstanding accusations of collusion with Russia.

-----

“The information collected last summer was considered credible enough for intelligence agencies to pass to the F.B.I., which during that period opened a counterintelligence investigation that is ongoing,” the paragraph reads.

“It is unclear, however, whether Russian officials actually tried to directly influence Mr. Manafort and Mr. Flynn. Both have denied any collusion with the Russian government on the campaign to disrupt the election.”

What this report really boils down to is the “revelation” that senior Russian officials are interested in influencing important U.S. actors, and that American spies are mostly sure they had a conversation about it. Maybe newsworthy, but hardly a bombshell.

A buried explanatory paragraph that deflates the lead is a constant in report after report on the Russia collusion narrative.

Of course there is no evidence, six months of this BS and nary a smidgen.

Time to move on

One day some of the people will wake up, look in the mirror and realize, "oh that's right, we had a free election and my candidate didn't win, life goes on".

The others may be too far gone, well indoctrinated and radicalized. Others still, will see opportunity for $$$, such as those accepting secret donations for their "cause".

In the end I'm guessing nothing comes from this other than further egg in the face and resentment to those who want to make America great again.

You conservative ass ho's can spin this shit to the cores of the inner earth, for the last time, you nuts....NOT EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY IS WHITE, STUPID, ON METH AND INSANE....TRUMP IS GOING DOWN, OWN IT, EMBRACE IT, THEN PUT A PERIOD BEHIND IT AND MOVE ON!!

You conservative ass ho's can spin this shit to the cores of the inner earth, for the last time, you nuts....NOT EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY IS WHITE, STUPID, ON METH AND INSANE....TRUMP IS GOING DOWN, OWN IT, EMBRACE IT, THEN PUT A PERIOD BEHIND IT AND MOVE ON!!

Where's the evidence? Making a racist rant isnt shit.

Your name suits you

Your name suits you

Actually, when I was a little girl, it was my favorite soda pop!!
upload_2017-5-25_10-45-45.jpeg

Your name suits you

Actually, when I was a little girl, it was my favorite soda pop!!View attachment 128758
Sorry, I read it wrong. My bad

He won. Get over it.

Forum List

Back