Time to Wrap This Up

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
This Republican campaign is getting testy. We really don't need these guys viciously attacking each other and possibly harming them in the general election. In other words, they need to STOP calling each other "pussy", "sleazy", and "stupid", among other insults. It's not just Trump either. Bush is doing this A LOT. Bush is acting like a dick and very un-Bush-like.

Policy attacks and arguments are fine. But goddamn it, be civil to people in your own party and don't try to diminish each other's character. Save that for the people with REAL character flaws, like Bernie and the Clintons and Obama.

I really like the Bush family, but Jeb needs to get out and stop being an antagonist. All we need on the ballot now are Trump, Cruz and Rubio. After March 1st, we need to lose another one.

Your admission of liking the Bush's, destroys your credibility.

This Republican campaign is getting testy. We really don't need these guys viciously attacking each other and possibly harming them in the general election. In other words, they need to STOP calling each other "pussy", "sleazy", and "stupid", among other insults. It's not just Trump either. Bush is doing this A LOT. Bush is acting like a dick and very un-Bush-like.

Policy attacks and arguments are fine. But goddamn it, be civil to people in your own party and don't try to diminish each other's character. Save that for the people with REAL character flaws, like Bernie and the Clintons and Obama.

I really like the Bush family, but Jeb needs to get out and stop being an antagonist. All we need on the ballot now are Trump, Cruz and Rubio. After March 1st, we need to lose another one.

I agree to a point. I think anytime a political candidate or even public figure resorts to personal childish attacks, such as name calling, only does so because they don't have a more valid argument and atleast for myself anyone who does (either side of the aisle), looses respect. Keep that kind of stuff to yourself, don't make it public & risk making yourself look like an ass.

Forum List

Back