Time to Graduate.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Since I have been a member here, I have tried my hardest to educate the minds of the more intelligent members about the realities of clandestine interest groups.

More recently, academic thinkers, political scientists and political philosophers have coined the term "the Deep State," so the normal members of society can understand what we are talking about when the ordinary levers of power become subverted and corrupt, beyond the regular influence of normal citizen politics.

Tracing the influence and power of the Deep State is an arduous task, and it really comes down to the realization that, at some level or another, all of us, have some interest if we are honest, that we keep secret from others when it serves our political interest. Is that a conspiracy? No, it is just how politics have always worked.

Different competing secret interests, along with public interests are what make up politics.

However, let us also take pause to reflect. Occasionally there are things we come across that are in the area of the unexplained. Sometimes, well, most times, especially as I get older, I think it is mostly tom foolery. I know atheists and scientismists will agree with me here. Yet, there is also a very spiritual side of me that knows that this is the realm from which all religion springs. The wise man knows not to disregard centuries of human experience.

This is exo-politics. The elites call this the Occult. It is neither good nor bad, evil nor holy. It is the study of both. It is a level above international politics.

As humanity becomes more scientifically aware, we are going to come into contact with other dimensions of awareness, how this has shaped our past, our present, and how, ultimately, it is in conflict to shape our future.

I chaff when things such as the JFK assassination or the WTC collapse are put into the conspiracy theory sub-section. It does a great disservice to USMB. The whole reason that Donald Trump's candidacy has risen to power is b/c this nation has never come to grips with the out of control corruption of it's deep state.

Sure, the corporations will print history text books to teach in public schools to tell the public the "official" government approved history, but as I have found in private conversation, well over a third, and nearly a half of all Americans don't believe these narratives. Privately held conferences to investigate these events have come to radically different conclusions.

So what is the upshot? Since education is a local affair, the JFK assassination, and the 9/11 attack aren't even taught in the public schools, they are too controversial. We have no national history, no national identity, this is dangerous, and becoming more so. We are a divided nation. This is why things have become so polarized. People are living in two realities.

One type of person believes that everything they see on TV is the truth. If it isn't on TV, taught in public schools or in Universities, if it isn't on the radio, or mentioned by government officials, or easily viewed by a major media corporation on the internet, then it isn't true. Why do they believe this? Because we have been conditioned to believe since birth that we live in free nation, and the nature a public education is to train people to not be self-motivated to look for the answers, but to be given direction.

The other type of person believes government is only as good as the people it is composed of. As government is composed of people, it can be compartmentalized with competing interests, and it can keep things hidden from the public. Likewise, different elements in society, different interest groups can keep things hidden from the public.

Then, there are those things, which are just plain old way off the reservation. :ack-1:

Welcome to exo-politics.

The Portal: A Short Situation Update

About - Secret Space Program | Connecting The Dots
http://exopolitics.org/

Forum List

Back