Time to cancel the Addams Family?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I was watching this program on TV this evening, and was mortified when Gomez summoned his butler using a Hangman's Noose.

Obvious racism, definitely long past time to have this program removed from TV, with the usage of this symbol of Jim Crow.

I was watching this program on TV this evening, and was mortified when Gomez summoned his butler using a Hangman's Noose.
Obvious racism, definitely long past time to have this program removed from TV, with the usage of this symbol of Jim Crow.

You're, JOSHING, right?

I mean--- it is The Addams Family!

A rope is a rope, it fit their character of morbidity (graves, coffins and things) and nothing else.

Last edited:

Don't forget how Gomez sexually assaults his wife every time she speaks French.:disbelief::disbelief::D

I am guessing that time alone has cancelled the Adams Family. Haven't seen it on TV in eons.

If you're joking then please don't, you'll give the wrong people ideas.

If you're not joking then you're an asshole.

Why cancel anything? If someone doesn't like something they have the ability to ignore it. People today act like they have a right to not be offended and that simply isn't true.

I find anti racist and woke movies and shows to be offensive, so if I find them offensive they should be canceled because I also have a right to not be offended.

So what's the answer? Cancel all movies and shows and never make a new one so no one gets offended? Or do we all simply ignore what we don't like and only focus on what we do like and keep our opinons to ourselves?

Forum List

Back