Time for me to go I guess

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
Had a good time on this forum last and this year.

But recent events within it have convinced me to leave, whether for a few weeks, months, years, or forever - depending on how things turn out.

I know that not everyone likes me, and some people think my posts are stupid and my political positions misguided. From time to time I might offend people or bark up the wrong tree, but that's just how things go when you argue on a forum rather than have a friendship or conversation offline - where you can see people's emotions and reactions.

Some people here might have liked what I posted, as all of it wasn't bad I hope.

For those that can't stand me, for some reason or some post I did here. I can't change the environment I was brought up in, and who influenced me (living or dead), or writing styles. I don't hold grudges, and I still admire plenty of people on this forum who might 'hate my guts', though I have enough pride to never admit it. Including those I disagree with over US secession, the TPP, and foreign policy issues like Ukraine.

I still respect the 'opposing team', even though I disagree with economics like Milton Friedman or Ayn Rand, and many politicians in the GOP. I have even bought and read a few Ann Coulter books, even if I might disagree with her writings, and the same is so of Obama (even though I might disagree with his foreign policy and economic decisions).

As for what I plan to do in my free-time off-site, usually it is watch YouTube, go on Facebook, listen to music, go out with friends, date, make graphics, write, and design websites (including forum themes). So the time I save from not posting here won't go too much to waste.

Well, better get going, and not make this a tome. :oops:

Enjoyed posting here, and had a lot of fun when I was, even if at times things can get a little emotional. ;)

solongandthanksforallthefish.jpg

You were fine. :clap2:

Know whatcha mean though. I took a few days off in the last week -- it was GREAT. Got to recharge every now and again.

But recent events within it have convinced me to leave, whether for a few weeks, months, years, or forever - depending on how things turn out.

I know that not everyone likes me, and some people think my posts are stupid and my political positions misguided. From time to time I might offend people or bark up the wrong tree, but that's just how things go when you argue on a forum rather than have a friendship or conversation offline - where you can see people's emotions and reactions.

Some people here might have liked what I posted, as all of it wasn't bad I hope.

For those that can't stand me, for some reason or some post I did here. I can't change the environment I was brought up in, and who influenced me (living or dead), or writing styles. I don't hold grudges, and I still admire plenty of people on this forum who might 'hate my guts', though I have enough pride to never admit it. Including those I disagree with over US secession, the TPP, and foreign policy issues like Ukraine.

I still respect the 'opposing team', even though I disagree with economics like Milton Friedman or Ayn Rand, and many politicians in the GOP. I have even bought and read a few Ann Coulter books, even if I might disagree with her writings, and the same is so of Obama (even though I might disagree with his foreign policy and economic decisions).

As for what I plan to do in my free-time off-site, usually it is watch YouTube, go on Facebook, listen to music, go out with friends, date, make graphics, write, and design websites (including forum themes). So the time I save from not posting here won't go too much to waste.

Enjoyed posting here, and had a lot of fun when I was, even if at times things can get a little emotional. ;)

View attachment 47214

know that not everyone likes me, and some people think my posts are stupid and my political positions misguided.

Only one comment.

screw them if they can't take a joke.

Like RL, there are good and people you will run across. Taking a break is a good thing. Just never say never cuz..well..never usually makes ya get egg on yer face, lol.
Enjoy your vacay...then come back when refreshed. A lot of us here do that from time to time. :)

View attachment 47214
:boohoo:

Don't let the bastards get you down.
Be kind of hard to be put down, it being a forum and all.

I don't care what others think, unless they are close friends or family.

When I get bored of a place I leave, and that means I travel (whether that is cities, countries or websites).

Like RL, there are good and people you will run across. Taking a break is a good thing. Just never say never cuz..well..never usually makes ya get egg on yer face, lol.
Enjoy your vacay...then come back when refreshed. A lot of us here do that from time to time. :)
Well this is actually it for me, so will be sure to clear my passwords for this site.

View attachment 47214
Who are you?

Forum List

Back