Time For Israel To Visit Iran

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJ4TYXDKLc]Iran vs. Israel - No Fear - YouTube[/ame]

Netanyahu made a mistake by not reminding Nejad that Israel already has nukes. Had Israel done that, Nejad would not be threatening to destroy Israel. Oh well, still time for Israel to put an end to any further Iranian threats.

I wouldn't mind visiting Iran and having sex with a few of their women, a Persian Princess is something nice.

A Persian would slap you for calling her an iranian. Cyrus the Great was a Persian not an iranian.

Islime is the religion of peace :bow3:

:clap2:
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Islime the religion of war. :blowup:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Yes. That is because Cyrus was a Zoroastrian & not a Muslim. No Muslim ever has been or ever can be a Persian. Just Muslim Iranians. That is all they are. And that is all they ever will be.

From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

I wouldn't mind visiting Iran and having sex with a few of their women, a Persian Princess is something nice.

A Persian would slap you for calling her an iranian. Cyrus the Great was a Persian not an iranian.

Yes. That is because Cyrus was a Zoroastrian & not a Muslim. No Muslim ever has been or ever can be a Persian. Just Muslim Iranians. That is all they are. And that is all they ever will be.

From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

Iranian muslimes are too uneducated to know the history of Persia. Islam rots the brain.

What is most disgusting is how the Muslims invaded & conquered Persia by force, all but totally annihilating the indigenous Zoroastrians off tghe face of tghe earth & they celebrate all the Zoroastrian holidays while calling themselves "Persians."

Iranian muslimes are too uneducated to know the history of Persia. Islam rots the brain.

What is most disgusting is how the Muslims invaded & conquered Persia by force, all but totally annihilating the indigenous Zoroastrians off tghe face of tghe earth & they celebrate all the Zoroastrian holidays while calling themselves "Persians."

Sharia law requires the subjugation and forced conversion of Zoroastrians, though, there are few remaining.

Zoroastrianism and Judaism are the first monotheistic faiths. It's speculated that Zoroaster intermingled with the exiled Jews of ancient Babylonia and they influenced each other.

Of course, muhammad then rolled along 1000+ years later with no religion and created his bogus "religion" based on Judaism and Zoroastrianism and Christianity. That fake motherfucker even stole the Jewish kashruth dietary laws and renamed it halal

Last edited:
Persecution of Zoroastrians by Muslims

POST EDITED BY MODERATION: Please only post the first paragraph or two of an article WITH a link to it.

Sharia law requires the subjugation and forced conversion of Zoroastrians, though, there are few remaining.

Zoroastrianism and Judaism are the first monotheistic faiths. It's speculated that Zoroaster intermingled with the exiled Jews of ancient Babylonia and they influenced each other.

Of course, muhammad then rolled along 1000+ years later with no religion and created his bogus "religion" based on Judaism and Zoroastrianism and Christianity. That fake motherfucker even stole the Jewish kashruth dietary laws and renamed it halal

Sharia Law: Jihad
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim.

Religion of peace? :poop:

The Persian empire lasted over 1200 years beginning with the Achamenids around 550 BCE to the end of the Sassanid dynasty around 650 AD. During all these years, Israel was part of the Persian empire & under rule of Persian kings of Zoroastrian faith.

No religion ever has or ever can live in a vacuum. Only a cult can possibly do that if all members are rounded up & hide in isolation somewhere. Therefore there has indeed been numerous influences upon each other between the Zoroastrians & the Jews, even in their scriptures, beginning in antiquity. In the past I have done much study on Jewish/Zoroastrian relations in cooperation with an orthodox Parsi. So little is written on the subject. And yet I would consider the Babylonian excile the second most important event in Jewish history. Second only to the Exodus. Bottom line is, never has there been a better admiration & coexistence between two living faiths than between the Jews & Zoroastrians of the Persian empire.

And then came the Muslim invasion of Iran to all but totally annihilate the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth. They were forced to convert, leave or be killed. And all three options resulted. Today there remain less than 125,000 Zoroastrians in the entire world out of a faith of several millions. Brought to you by the followers of "peaceful Islam." With a death rate higher than birthrate & a faith that does not accept conversion or intermarriage, within a few more generations this ancient religion will become extinct unless their Dasturs violate the tenants of keeping their heritage as pure as possible.

Either way the people of the worlds true Aryan race of tolerance & peace, will be no more.

The Persian empire lasted over 1200 years beginning with the Achamenids around 550 BCE to the end of the Sassanid dynasty around 650 AD. During all these years, Israel was part of the Persian empire & under rule of Persian kings of Zoroastrian faith.

No religion ever has or ever can live in a vacuum. Only a cult can possibly do that if all members are rounded up & hide in isolation somewhere. Therefore there has indeed been numerous influences upon each other between the Zoroastrians & the Jews, even in their scriptures, beginning in antiquity. In the past I have done much study on Jewish/Zoroastrian relations in cooperation with an orthodox Parsi. So little is written on the subject. And yet I would consider the Babylonian excile the second most important event in Jewish history. Second only to the Exodus. Bottom line is, never has there been a better admiration & coexistence between two living faiths than between the Jews & Zoroastrians of the Persian empire.

And then came the Muslim invasion of Iran to all but totally annihilate the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth. They were forced to convert, leave or be killed. And all three options resulted. Today there remain less than 125,000 Zoroastrians in the entire world out of a faith of several millions. Brought to you by the followers of "peaceful Islam." With a death rate higher than birthrate & a faith that does not accept conversion or intermarriage, within a few more generations this ancient religion will become extinct unless their Dasturs violate the tenants of keeping their heritage as pure as possible.

Either way the people of the worlds true Aryan race of tolerance & peace, will be no more.

The historicity of the Exodus is debatable and not verified outside the Bible. OTOH, the Babylonian exile of the Jews and their liberation by the Persians and the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple under the Persians are matters of fact.

Persian King Cyrus is the only non-Jew accorded Messianic stature in the Hebrew Bible for having done so

Last edited:
What you say here of the Babylonian exile is true & documented even to this day. The Cyrus cylinder of antiquity now resides in the British Museum in London.

The historicity of the Exodus is debatable and not verified outside the Bible. OTOH, the Babylonian exile of the Jews and their liberation by the Persians and the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple under the Persians are matters of fact.

Persian King Cyrus is the only non-Jew accorded Messianic stature in the Hebrew Bible for having done so

Forum List

Back