Tim Allen Video Illustrates The Twisted Thinking Of Snowflakes

I saw him talk about this show on Fox. He said he is playing the role of a "Conservative" and went into some details. I'm not sure if it is on Netflix or not.

Quite frankly it took a wild campaign to help expose the ridiculousness of political correctness. Furthermore, Trump is telling everyone "work hard, succeed, no need to apologize for it". After a crushing loss, some on the far left now need to "micro analyze" their own oppressive, communist tactics.

Did you guys know Tim is an exconvict? Just more proof that there are no excuses for not doing something with your life. Like Tim I have found success after prison & the decision to actually take responsibility for my actions.

Is this the TV Show "Last Man Standing"? If so, it appears it's been around since 2011, haha. Not even sure if we get it in Canada or not, we probably do

Appears we do get this show on CMT. Might be worth checking out, if it's from the same show.

RW's call college kids snowflakes .. college kids call RW's idiots.

Tim's way off the lefty Hollyweird reservation. So far that they may have to cancel the show.

The Coservatives have taken over Hollywood.
They did a short video saying to look forwsrd to more family friendly films in 2017 & 18.
The Conservative Collge kids have demanded their right of freedom of speech on the campuses.
The Tea Party helped to win a Trump election.
Trump played the Electoral College better than Hillary, just like Obama did to her in 2008.
Facts deal with it.

Forum List

Back