Tillerson cuts ties with Exxon

About the response I'd expect. Good boy.
Who gives a fuck? It was an OP derailment anyways.
Trump is announcing his plans in a few days. Chill out, dummy.

Stick to gifs big guy.
dHoshAJ.gif

That's more like it. Stick with what ya know.
You are a fucking idiot.
1. you derail my thread with your ignorant bullshit
2. He announced he was giving his plans. He still has 3 weeks anyways. I just told you that and you still continue.
Goddamn dude, get that corncob covered in partisan feces out of your ass and stfu

I'm guessing you searched and couldn't find something in gif form to express this?

Rex Tillerson Cuts Ties With Exxon Mobil In Advance Of Confirmation Hearings
Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. secretary of state, is severing his ties with Exxon Mobil. The former chairman and CEO is in line to receive a $180 million retirement package.
Tillerson, who has spent his entire career at Exxon, would have reached mandatory retirement age in March. The company announced that it will pay him in cash for the more than 2 million shares he would have received over the next 10 years and that the money will be transferred to an independently managed trust.
If confirmed as secretary of state, Tillerson also has committed to sell the more than 600,000 Exxon shares he currently owns. The deal means he will give up about $7 million dollars, compared with what he would have received had he retired in March as planned.
Im not too excited about this guy but I am glad he is committed to this.

It's more than Trump is willing to do.
You don't know what he is going to do.

You're right. I don't. Nobody does, and that's part of the problem.
Thus the reason for the senate to pass a bill getting rid of the ethics committee...

They didn't get rid of the ethics committee. They were going to roll it into another department.

Really get the facts before you post.

Thus the reason for the senate to pass a bill getting rid of the ethics committee...
Trump is going to be a Congressman?
Lawmakers “are attuned to views of the voters and perception of undue conflicts,” said Andrew Herman, a Washington attorney who specializes in congressional ethics. “That’s why they’ve tended to have stringent ethics rules and committees to enforce them.”
Why conflict of interest rules apply differently to the president

If they get rid of the ethics committee, there is no ethics control, and therefore no oversight of the executive branch which has loose laws on ethical actions pertaining to the office of the president..

They didn't get rid of the ethics committee. They were going to roll it into another department.

Really get the facts before you post.
They were trying to gut the ethics committee, period...and make the committee under the control of the House..

Who gives a fuck? It was an OP derailment anyways.
Trump is announcing his plans in a few days. Chill out, dummy.

Stick to gifs big guy.
dHoshAJ.gif

You are a fucking idiot.
2. He announced he was giving his plans. He still has 3 weeks anyways. I just told you that and you still continue.
Goddamn dude, get that corncob covered in partisan feces out of your ass and stfu

I'm guessing you searched and couldn't find something in gif form to express this?
Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
raw.gif

Lawmakers “are attuned to views of the voters and perception of undue conflicts,” said Andrew Herman, a Washington attorney who specializes in congressional ethics. “That’s why they’ve tended to have stringent ethics rules and committees to enforce them.”

If they get rid of the ethics committee, there is no ethics control, and therefore no oversight of the executive branch which has loose laws on ethical actions pertaining to the office of the president..
2 different things, man. OCE oversaw Congress.

You are a fucking idiot.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Ok, can we get back to the topic of this thread now.

Trump has still yet to divest himself of corporate interests and we're only weeks away from him being sworn in.

You are a fucking idiot.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Trump has still yet to divest himself of corporate interests and we're only weeks away from him being sworn in.
Trump isn't the topic, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Deer geezus, you are too stupid for this. Have a good day!

Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. secretary of state, is severing his ties with Exxon Mobil. The former chairman and CEO is in line to receive a $180 million retirement package.
Tillerson, who has spent his entire career at Exxon, would have reached mandatory retirement age in March. The company announced that it will pay him in cash for the more than 2 million shares he would have received over the next 10 years and that the money will be transferred to an independently managed trust.
If confirmed as secretary of state, Tillerson also has committed to sell the more than 600,000 Exxon shares he currently owns. The deal means he will give up about $7 million dollars, compared with what he would have received had he retired in March as planned.

If only we had a corrupt, lying corporate sell out like Hillary who we knew exactly what she was going to do!

You are a fucking idiot.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Tillerson is the topic

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

The House, the Senate has their own.. The Senate overseas foreign relations and military operations..the House overseas domestic policy and budgetary items....Which means that if Trump doesn't distance himself from the tradition of nt managing conflicts of interest through privately owned business..It will be up to the House to oversee, if their are ethics violations with the president..

You are a fucking idiot.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Sorry, I must have been mistaken then. Can you link me to the thread about your concern that Trump is going to be president and yet still has countless corporate interests around the globe.

I mean, since it impresses you that Tillerson is stepping down, you must be concerned that Trump has not yet.

In a few years he'll be in charge of Gazprom's U.S. branch and all of their Exxon infrastructure that Trump nationalized and sold to them.

Gawd, seriously, get some cream for the butt hurt. It's just tired at this point

You are a fucking idiot.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Tillerson is the topic

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
umm thank you lol

The House, the Senate has their own.. The Senate overseas foreign relations and military operations..the House overseas domestic policy and budgetary items....Which means that if Trump doesn't distance himself from the tradition of nt managing conflicts of interest through privately owned business..It will be up to the House to oversee, if their are ethics violations with the president..
I don't see how that relates to an ethics commission being run by the very people they were to oversee.
IDK man, im just saying that OCE has nothing to with Trump.

In a few years he'll be in charge of Gazprom's U.S. branch and all of their Exxon infrastructure that Trump nationalized and sold to them.

Gawd, seriously, get some cream for the butt hurt. It's just tired at this point
In a couple years anal cream is going to be distributed by the government in an effort to relieve people after getting continuously raped in the butt by the Trump administration

You are a fucking idiot.

Your wit is AMAZING!!!!
View attachment 105146

Sorry, I must have been mistaken then. Can you link me to the thread about your concern that Trump is going to be president and yet still has countless corporate interests around the globe.

I mean, since it impresses you that Tillerson is stepping down, you must be concerned that Trump has not yet.
You side step more than a hood rat on X at the night club.

In a couple years anal cream is going to be distributed by the government in an effort to relieve people after getting continuously raped in the butt by the Trump administration
You're going to save a lot of money

Forum List

Back