Till death or TAXES do us part?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
In most countries, tax delinquencies are not discharge able in bankruptcies. Also, you can end up with hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax delinquencies easily, even by carelessness. Most people will never earn a free disposable income of such magnitude. So, when tax debt confiscates all your assets and all your wages for the rest of your life, then what do you have to live for? I have a link of per country statistics of tax suicides. As soon as I find it again, I will add it to this thread. I am curious, what Americans do in such a situation. Especially the over 50 year olds, where this is most common.

\

The IRS is a Puerto Rico Trust #62 that is the collection arm of the IMF that took USA.INC into receivership
with the bankruptcy of USA.INC in 1950 to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871. They made us de-facto "employees" and under their jurisdiction when we sign up for social security thus making them the trustees of our birth certificate printed on bond paper and then monetized. What many do not know that anything can be monetized and utilized as a negotiable instrument under the Uniform Commercial Code i.e "Statutory Law" which is the law of commerce. That explains as to why every city, town, county and state is a subsidiary of USA.INC whose headquarters are in the District of Columbia that we call "Washington". You are either a "U.S citizen" or an American nationalist....you can't be both. You have to understand Black's Law dictionary to understand the nature of the cage. They certainly don't make it easy for you to opt out of the UCC.......but it can be done.

Forum List

Back