Tijuana Sees Spike in Crime

Oh geez, I'm simply too stupid to notice that EVERYWHERE third-world, low-I.Q., animal-like, massively inbreeding, third-world dregs of humanity goes, there's an explosion of violent crime! What the fuck possible purpose does third-world subhumanity serve any first-world country of real human beings? The non-human garbage that liberals worship belong in cages at a zoo - as a cautionary tale to humans on how not to live.

Tijuana always had crime

That's a damned shame. Tijuana used to be a nice place before all those damned meskins moved in there. I went to a whorehouse there in 1968, then bought some tacos. Nobody makes a better dogmeat taco than those street taco vendors.

Oh geez, I'm simply too stupid to notice that EVERYWHERE third-world, low-I.Q., animal-like, massively inbreeding, third-world dregs of humanity goes, there's an explosion of violent crime! What the fuck possible purpose does third-world subhumanity serve any first-world country of real human beings? The non-human garbage that liberals worship belong in cages at a zoo - as a cautionary tale to humans on how not to live.
^ :cuckoo:

^ :cuckoo:

He's right, you know. The only reason why you can sit and bitch about what a "horrible" country this is, is because you weren't lucky enough to have been born in some shithole country, where you would be out gathering dried cow poop to burn in the stove tonight.

Last edited:
Liberal third-world-lovers don't get a certain absolute of human nature and that is: good influences DO NOT rub off on bad ones. Have you ever seen good food get better when you mix a bunch of moldy food into it? Of course not, the whole thing simply becomes a larger collection of mold. So if modern, educated, first-world countries don't want their societies coated with a greenish-grayish layer of mold, they should keep third-world humanoids out of them. Our I.Q.'s, our values and our differences in violent crime rates are statistical proof that the third-world humanoid detritus is simply incongruent with first-world modern humans. We simply cannot comfortably meld together due to these extreme behavioral and thinking/reacting differences in our cultures.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back