Thugs Loot Cemetery and Steal Nameplates Off Of Mausoleum

The cemetary will have insurance to replace them.

But that's going to force up the insurance company's experience that gets passed on to the user.

A country needs to guard against allowing a culture of theft that's driven by need!

But that's going to force up the insurance company's experience that gets passed on to the user.

A country needs to guard against allowing a culture of theft that's driven by need!
There’s no “need” to steal from a cemetery.

Need and greed rhyme but that’s as far as it goes.

Last edited:
Likely white Meth/Pillbillys......Blacks won't put in the work to collect/sell scrap.

I was actually thinking that it was probably black teenagers being in a black cemetery and all. I could be wrong, but black people just won't ever learn that if they want to change their reputation then they should stop breaking the law. Too bad that whoever they are they'll most likely never get caught because you can't very well put security cameras in cemeteries.

Yes, assuming they have insurance, numb nuts.

I was actually thinking that it was probably black teenagers being in a black cemetery and all. I could be wrong, but black people just won't ever learn that if they want to change their reputation then they should stop breaking the law. Too bad that whoever they are they'll most likely never get caught because you can't very well put security cameras in cemeteries.
Cemeteries are the location of a lot of drug activity (buying/selling) these days.

Cemeteries are the location of a lot of drug activity (buying/selling) these days.

And mostly black people are the ones selling drugs. They might sell them to white people, but white people aren't doing the majority of the selling.

I guess it depends on the AO.....In my AO they are white.

And I didn't say that they couldn't be, but in all the big cities (down in the ghetto) they're black and even The Officer Tatum has said this and he's black so that's basically me quoting him on this.

Forum List

Back