Three Questions for Donald Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Some excellent questions from one of my daily blogs.

1. You have talked about your ability to make deals as a qualification to be president, since a president has to delegate such things how will you choose the people who will actually do the negotiations for you and how will you make sure career bureaucrats will follow though?

2. You have mentioned the effect of money in politics & that when you gave you expected favors. If you are elected president how will you counter those who give that kind of money to the members of congress who will be voting on the laws you wish to pass or repeal?

3. There are several strong conservatives you have records fighting for Conservative causes, both political, fiscal & social and wear the scars from doing so such as Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker and Rand Paul. What is the incentive for a conservative supporter of one of these candidates to vote for you and how will you prove that once you’ve “made the deal” to be president your conservative argument will still remain and you won’t, for example, appoint Supreme Court Justices who support Roe v Wade?

To me, the first two are essential. Who will be appoint to cabinet and advisory posts and what, if anything, will he try to do about undue influence on Congress?

This comes from My Three Questions for Donald Trump

questions that have no answer...at least no other president in history has solved those problems.
I'm guessing....you don't like him, am I right?

questions that have no answer...at least no other president in history has solved those problems.

Actually, I think The Donald is the best thing to happen to American politics in my lifetime - all 76 years. He's breaking all the rules and destroying career politicians at every turn.

Just what the majority of Americans like me want.

:clap2:

Actually, I think The Donald is the best thing to happen to American politics in my lifetime - all 76 years. He's breaking all the rules and destroying career politicians at every turn.

The generation that followed you tends to agree.

I said somewhere else...finally a patriot pretending to be a politician instead of a politician pretending to be a patriot...

Some excellent questions from one of my daily blogs.

1. You have talked about your ability to make deals as a qualification to be president, since a president has to delegate such things how will you choose the people who will actually do the negotiations for you and how will you make sure career bureaucrats will follow though?

2. You have mentioned the effect of money in politics & that when you gave you expected favors. If you are elected president how will you counter those who give that kind of money to the members of congress who will be voting on the laws you wish to pass or repeal?

3. There are several strong conservatives you have records fighting for Conservative causes, both political, fiscal & social and wear the scars from doing so such as Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker and Rand Paul. What is the incentive for a conservative supporter of one of these candidates to vote for you and how will you prove that once you’ve “made the deal” to be president your conservative argument will still remain and you won’t, for example, appoint Supreme Court Justices who support Roe v Wade?

To me, the first two are essential. Who will be appoint to cabinet and advisory posts and what, if anything, will he try to do about undue influence on Congress?

This comes from My Three Questions for Donald Trump
softball man, pick up the pace.

nobody's been destroyed.... yet.

nobody's been destroyed.... yet.
Scott Walker and Rand Paul would beg to differ.

it's a good thread, the only thing is the questions seem to premise and editorialise too much.
they are interesting questions, but it seems like people are planting seeds and trying to run the republican narrative from the other side. e.g. george stephanopolous with the birth control thing. it was so far out of the blue. but it worked (sandra fluke), and it started the political war on women. from the sideline. it was all talked about, then staged. look at the whitehouse guestlist sometime.

i can't really praise the people that chased after the bait. but they did.

I think the REAL question should be - will you act like a politician or a patriot and manager?

Forum List

Back