Three Dem law makers in Tennessee may be expelled by repub legislators over gun protests

The repubs may see a short term win, but they are losing in the long term. Their stance to place guns above kids is a losing proposition.

They could have been shot by security or locked in a Gulag for 2 year awaiting trial, so they're waaaaaaaaaay ahead of how Fascist Progressives, but I repeat myself, treat us

The repubs may see a short term win, but they are losing in the long term. Their stance to place guns above kids is a losing proposition.
So telling...expelled the two black men and retained the white woman...for the same thing.

So very very telling.

We see you, Tennessee.

Shows the priorities of Republicans

After another senseless shooting, Republicans are unanimous in going after those who demand stricter laws rather than go after those who exploit existing gun laws
Did you agree with the tactics the dems used?

So telling...expelled the two black men and retained the white woman...for the same thing.

So very very telling.

We see you, Tennessee.
I would have expelled the white women also

I dont see the lib news media asking repubs for their reasoning and till they do its a non issue with me

If the Tennessee Three were demanding that police protection be removed from all public building till it is given to schools I would join them

But instead the T3 want police protection for themselves but not the children

Guns at the places where kids are would save the kids......flashy gun free zone signs and no security are why kids get killed dimbulb.
jimboliar, jimboliar, jimboliar.

So let me get this straight. You want the teachers armed. The teachers and staff. The same teachers and staff you on the Right denounce as groomers and pedophiles for wanting books in the library. The same people you won’t wield instruction in the classroom. You want these horrible people armed around your kids.

I’m sure that makes sense in some world. Unfortunately this isn’t it.

So let me get this straight. You want the teachers armed. The teachers and staff. The same teachers and staff you on the Right denounce as groomers and pedophiles for wanting books in the library. The same people you won’t wield instruction in the classroom. You want these horrible people armed around your kids.

I’m sure that makes sense in some world. Unfortunately this isn’t it.
It worked in the world that made sense before prog extremists took over.

Wake up black folks, Republicans are trying to bring back Jim Crow. You see what they have done in Jackson, MS, they are getting bolder and bolder.

I would love to hear the opinions of black republicans like Struth on this.
Your brothers brought in pawns to try to coerce and intimidate. That isn't how we do things in a Constitutional Republic.

Shows the priorities of Republicans

After another senseless shooting, Republicans are unanimous in going after those who demand stricter laws rather than go after those who exploit existing gun laws
Demscum are too stupid to realize that stricter gun laws won't stop the shooting. The Nashville shooter was a lefty hero.

Wake up black folks, Republicans are trying to bring back Jim Crow. You see what they have done in Jackson, MS, they are getting bolder and bolder.

I would love to hear the opinions of black republicans like Struth on this.

You have to realize how Republicans criticize blacks for their high murder rates and big city crime rates.

But to have two blacks dare to demand stricter gun control will cost them their jobs

Forum List

Back