Thousands of Jews and Arabs March Together Against Racism and House Demolitions in Tel Aviv

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I am posting this as a Jew mainly because it saddens me to watch the Jewish liars and hate mongers in this forum pretending like they speak for all Jews. Not all Jews hate and lie and this serves as a wondeful example.

The organizers say the protest, in which the speeches were given in both Arabic and Hebrew, is a new stage in the civil struggle of Jews and Arabs.

965475845.jpg

Protesters waving Palestinian flags in Tel Aviv during a march against racism and home demolitions, February 4, 2017.

Thousands of Jews and Arabs march together against racism and house demolitions in Tel Aviv <--Jewish/Israeli source!

I am posting this as a Jew mainly because it saddens me to watch the Jewish liars and hate mongers in this forum pretending like they speak for all Jews. Not all Jews hate and lie and this serves as a wondeful example.

The organizers say the protest, in which the speeches were given in both Arabic and Hebrew, is a new stage in the civil struggle of Jews and Arabs.

965475845.jpg

Protesters waving Palestinian flags in Tel Aviv during a march against racism and home demolitions, February 4, 2017.

Thousands of Jews and Arabs march together against racism and house demolitions in Tel Aviv <--Jewish/Israeli source!

The muslim scum will use those Jews until they are done with them ..Then they'll be executed if the scum have their way:cuckoo:

I don't trust dual citizens. Anyone that flies a foreign flag with our flag is a traitor. Never served for either country, have you, punk.

So go convert and become a dual citizen. You are already an Israeli firster. We don't need your kind in America.

I don't trust dual citizens. Anyone that flies a foreign flag with our flag is a traitor. Never served for either country, have you, punk.
Uh oh! You screwed the pooch just then.

12_funny+pictures-465x348.jpg

Hossfly id a dual citizen too? Oh dear.
No, just US citizen. I'm not Jewish. Yet.
Stay as you are Hossie...if you decide to become Jewish....I will get Hillary to Ring and Peel (Circumcise) You mate........steve

Stay as you are Hossie...if you decide to become Jewish....I will get Hillary to Ring and Peel (Circumcise) You mate........steve
Already been ringed and peeled. I'd rather be whipped and pickled than let Cankles touch my jewels.

So you are already more loyal to Israel than our country. Why don't you get the hell out of here and go to Israel?

Already been ringed and peeled. I'd rather be whipped and pickled than let Cankles touch my jewels.
OMG Hoss,Y did you allow your parents to do such a thing,it is a Crime like Female Circumcumsion.....!!!!!!!!

"Thousands of Jews and Arabs March Together Against Racism and House Demolitions in Tel Aviv"

And if you don't get just how perfectly normal that would be in Israel then -- despite the fact that you purport yourself to be Jewish -- you don't understand Jews or Israelis. You're living in a bubble of hatred for the heritage you claim is yours.

Maybe, you are Jewish, or maybe it's a ploy. But, if you are, you must be so desperate to fit in with the Israeli/Jew hating crowd that you've closed your mind to all the great things the Jewish people have done in the world and specifically in Israel.

If you can look past the wall of hatred you've erected around yourself and take a moment to examine Jewish History, tradition, and culture you'd see just that dichotomy you believe you've exposed is perfectly normal in a Jewish society.

"Thousands of Jews and Arabs March Together Against Racism and House Demolitions in Tel Aviv"

And if you don't get just how perfectly normal that would be in Israel then -- despite the fact that you purport yourself to be Jewish -- you don't understand Jews or Israelis. You're living in a bubble of hatred for the heritage you claim is yours.

Maybe, you are Jewish, or maybe it's a ploy. But, if you are, you must be so desperate to fit in with the Israeli/Jew hating crowd that you've closed your mind to all the great things the Jewish people have done in the world and specifically in Israel.

If you can look past the wall of hatred you've erected around yourself and take a moment to examine Jewish History, tradition, and culture you'd see just that dichotomy you believe you've exposed is perfectly normal in a Jewish society.
Now,Now Moshe

OMG Hoss,Y did you allow your parents to do such a thing,it is a Crime like Female Circumcumsion.....!!!!!!!!
What happened was the doctor was going after my tonsils and the knife slipped.

quote-when-the-debate-is-lost-slander-becomes-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg

Forum List

Back