Thousands of cattle dying due to heat stress. 10k in Kansas alone over last 5 days?

Thousands of cattle in Kansas have died in recent days due to high heat and humidity, dealing a blow to one of the country’s leading cattle production states as the industry grapples with extreme weather and rising production costs linked to the war in Ukraine.

Huh, the temperatures in that region that killed all of these cattle during these horrible days were as follows.

95, 91, 99, 93 and 90 degrees.

Apparently the cattle couldn't handle that. 10k cattle couldn't handle that cause, cause, of the global warming brought about the whites and their combustion engines living in America. Not the hole in the ozone that has been fixed.

They expect us to believe, and their braindead Muppets will believe it, that cattle cannot handle such heat.

Meanwhile during that same 5 day period where over 10k cattle died in Kansas, at King Ranch in Texas where the largest ranch for cattle in the US, the temperatures were as follows.

102, 103, 96, 96, 99

The cattle there didn't die by the Thousands due to heat.

Soooo, did 10k cattle die in Kansas due to heat in a cooler climate where thousands of cattle DID NOT DIE in Texas?

Hmmmmm?
Well, they were gonna die when I throw them on my grill anyway.

Well, surada. Are there mass numbers of cattle dying in Georgia?

Considering that the mass numbers of cattle in Kansas that supposedly died of heat stress and the temps there are cooler than GA, what do we conclude?

Surada? Hello? You there? This thing working? Are there mass numbers of bovine dying on the cattle ranches there?

Yes?

No?

Oh, no there isn't. So, makes a lot of sense that the cattle in Kansas to you eh? I bet it does.

Don't worry Surada. Your side always takes on both sides of every issue and your condition is pretty much irreversible.

Sad

I've been to the store and making shrimp creole. I guess we'll know pretty soon. The heat is brutal. Old people are cautioned to stay hydrated and indoors.

So you care about cattle dying from heat but not the ones killed in slaughter houses?

Don't you see??? It's a conspiracy!!!!!

OIP.2JjqteZ21DeEzIi0pnDkCwHaE7

Nope. Georgia is way ahead in rainfall for this time of year.. seems like the number is 22 inches YTD.

hmmmm...I wonder if having an adequate water supply might help offset the danger in the heat and humidity.

naaaa..that would not make any difference according to our experts on here

hmmmm...I wonder if having an adequate water supply might help offset the danger in the heat and humidity.

They're like Trump. It's always a conspiracy.

Thousands of cattle in Kansas have died in recent days due to high heat and humidity, dealing a blow to one of the country’s leading cattle production states as the industry grapples with extreme weather and rising production costs linked to the war in Ukraine.

Huh, the temperatures in that region that killed all of these cattle during these horrible days were as follows.

95, 91, 99, 93 and 90 degrees.

Apparently the cattle couldn't handle that. 10k cattle couldn't handle that cause, cause, of the global warming brought about the whites and their combustion engines living in America. Not the hole in the ozone that has been fixed.

They expect us to believe, and their braindead Muppets will believe it, that cattle cannot handle such heat.

Meanwhile during that same 5 day period where over 10k cattle died in Kansas, at King Ranch in Texas where the largest ranch for cattle in the US, the temperatures were as follows.

102, 103, 96, 96, 99

The cattle there didn't die by the Thousands due to heat.

Soooo, did 10k cattle die in Kansas due to heat in a cooler climate where thousands of cattle DID NOT DIE in Texas?

Hmmmmm?
Nothing to see here, folks.

Nothing to see here, folks.

This is the irony of the thread. The article tried to make it out to be a climate change thing and the MAGA idiots made it out to be a grand conspiracy to force us all to eat bugs.

Once again, the two sides are so very alike.

You're changing your tune. You were adamant that they died of heat, not thirst. Your about face is noted. At least it finally sank in. Though you’ll never admit it…

You're changing your tune. You were adamant that they died of heat, not thirst. Your about face is noted. At least it finally sank in. Though you’ll never admit it…

Damn, why do you insist on embarrassing yourself so?

Let me type this really slowly for you to see if you can grasp what most 3rd graders already know.

Lack of water during excessive heat and humidity exacerbate the danger of said excessive heat and humidity. That does not mean the heat is not the cause of the deaths.

Do you understand now or do you need me to draw it out in crayons for you?

Damn, why do you insist on embarrassing yourself so?

Let me type this really slowly for you to see if you can grasp what most 3rd graders already know.

Lack of water during excessive heat and humidity exacerbate the danger of said excessive heat and humidity. That does not mean the heat is not the cause of the deaths.

Do you understand now or do you need me to draw it out in crayons for you?
Nice try. Your attempt to obfuscate your initial claim fails. All the ranchers in that area are dealing with the same heat issues. And water availability. There is more at play than just heat, as you originally claimed. Or water availability which is probably what killed them. It smacks of neglect on the part of the rancher. For one reason, or another…

Nice try. Your attempt to obfuscate your initial claim fails. All the ranchers in that area are dealing with the same heat issues. And water availability. There is more at play than just heat, as you originally claimed. Or water availability which is probably what killed them. It smacks of neglect on the part of the rancher. For one reason, or another…

I will get the crayons out later and have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

I cannot make it any simpler and yet it is still beyond you.

That's ok, I am sure you have many other great traits to make up for the IQ in the 30s.

I will get the crayons out later and have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

I cannot make it any simpler and yet it is still beyond you.

That's ok, I am sure you have many other great traits to make up for the IQ in the 30s.
If you had crayons you’d have eaten them. You were wrong. And your internet pride prevents you from just admitting it. It must be worth something to you. Now… till you get some crayons to snack on; get out there, and start stickering posts with emojis…

Forum List

Back