Those Tolerant Democrats

Well you know they are tolerant to those who deserve tolerance. Those they are intolerant of deserve their intolerance...in their small minds.

Anyone who believes in Jesus, must be an idiot and should be silenced...so they think.

Certainly seems a silly issue to me, billy. But leave it to Fox to know ALL the hot buttons so well. I have to ask why you assume the opposition is Democrats though.
It's a pretty safe assumption. Republicans are unlikely to oppose people voluntarily helping other people.
Right, hadit! The Peace Corp was made up entirely of Republicans, as are Doctors without Borders, soup kitchens across the land, abuse centers, and don't forget refugee centers...all manned by open-hearted Republicans. And they fight for the oppressed too, in such areas as equal pay and workplace safety regs. What saints!

Certainly seems a silly issue to me, billy. But leave it to Fox to know ALL the hot buttons so well. I have to ask why you assume the opposition is Democrats though.
It's a pretty safe assumption. Republicans are unlikely to oppose people voluntarily helping other people.
Right, hadit! The Peace Corp was made up entirely of Republicans, as are Doctors without Borders, soup kitchens across the land, abuse centers, and don't forget refugee centers...all manned by open-hearted Republicans. And they fight for the oppressed too, in such areas as equal pay and workplace safety regs. What saints!
Tamp down your enthusiasm a little. There are some out there who simplistically think all Republicans are all evil and will excoriate you for saying anything to the contrary. Don't let them get you down, though. They don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Forum List

Back