Those "Save Money With Auto Insurance" Ads.How About Gas Prices VS Auto Insurance?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:gives:
Big Deal you can save a few hundred buying Geiko/Progessive/All State !!! Do these people have any idea what gasoline costs? what does the average person pay a month on gas? $200 to $400 ???. Hell, thats a lot more than car insurance! WhoopeeDoo, Gieko, so what if we can save 15% on car insurance! what about my annual gas bill of $3500.00,, Wow !! A 300.00 annual savings!
all we can say is,,,,,WHAT A CROCK with these auto insurance ads !!
:poop:

You do understand that auto insurers have nothing to do with the price of petrol, right?

Considering that crude is selling for $110/barrel, I'd call today's gas prices a bargain.

Why are we paying record prices for groceries while our domestic agriculture industry exports hundreds of millions of metric tons of food annually?

And speaking of insurance - farmers got it. Oil and gas producers don't.

Why have we never paid U.S. hydrocarbon producers to NOT bring their product to market? Like back in 1999 when crude was $10/barrel and gasoline was $1/gallon?

Hydrocarbons are the base element in any economic endeavor. You fuck with hydrocarbons, you fuck with the economy. And Obama is on a fucking rampage.

:gives:
Big Deal you can save a few hundred buying Geiko/Progessive/All State !!! Do these people have any idea what gasoline costs? what does the average person pay a month on gas? $200 to $400 ???. Hell, thats a lot more than car insurance! WhoopeeDoo, Gieko, so what if we can save 15% on car insurance! what about my annual gas bill of $3500.00,, Wow !! A 300.00 annual savings!
all we can say is,,,,,WHAT A CROCK with these auto insurance ads !!
:poop:

Oh well, hell, no reason whatsoever to take advantage of a few hundred ($300, $400+?) dollars savings on insurance costs if it won't affect what you're paying at the pump for gas.
They must think people are really really stupid, huh? In fact, I'd bet some of the dopes who take advantage of the reduced insurance costs actually think it means they've got extra money now to help pay for their gas.

Government education!...and coming soon...ObamaCare, run by those same worthless bureaucrats or their clones.

• Banned
right, lets say the average commuter pays about 100 a week for gas, lets call it 5000 a year, what is the big deal about saving 200.00 on sub-par insurance?

right, lets say the average commuter pays about 100 a week for gas, lets call it 5000 a year, what is the big deal about saving 200.00 on sub-par insurance?

My goodness, you couldn't be this stupid. The two markets are COMPLETELY unrelated. It's like saying "A house costs hundreds of thousands of dollars...why bother saving money on less expensive light bulbs?"

If one can save on a purchase and receive a satisfactory product/service, that's a good thing, regardless of what a completely unrelated product may cost. Geez!

Further, I bet you can't articulate with specificity was is "sub par" about the auto insurance policies offered by the companies you noted.

You should really stop trying to make points about that which you are clearly ignorant.

When gasoline was $1/gallon, why didn't people take those savings and bank them against future price hikes? If they did so, then they'd have the money to buy more expensive gasoline today.

The average commute is 16 miles one way which equates to 160 miles per week. If you are paying $100/week in gas at $3.50/gal then you are using 28.5 gals to go 160 miles. That is 5.6 mpg. What are you driving? An 18 wheeler?

The quirky progressive babe and the lizard with the Aussie accent are just selling insurance. You have to see somebody else about gas prices.

Considering what it has to go through before it gets to the gas station, we should be thankful it doesn't cost a lot more.

i really feel sorry for Stephanie who continues to make a fool of herself doing those boring progressive commercials. why cant she ever speak up and bitch about the shitty scripts they give her???

Forum List

Back