Thomas Massie on Israel and Ukraine

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

The more I read about Massie the more I like the guy. What a great American. He is standing up to the Israeli lobbyists, he is standing up to the Ukraine lobbyists.

He stands for free speech. It’s a breath of fresh air.

OP can’t post anymore without tipping his rabid anti-Semitism.
Blm type trolling ^

You’re constantly doing this launching personal attacks against me when I said nothing wrong about you. I’ve actually never said anything rude to you. As it always is when you have no logical counter just resort to a personal attack iow BLM type trolling.

We can’t send money to Israel or Ukraine, when we have record homelessness in America. If you want to personally send money to Israel or go fight for them, you should be able to. Just like it was in the Spanish Civil War when Americans fight for both sides, but our country remained neutral on the war.

That's not Thomas Massie, brah. That's Glen Greenwald.
That’s Thomas Massie

“So much truth in this single episode:”

He’s against sending money to Israel or Ukraine. He is acknowledging on his Twitter his respect for Tucker’s most recent episode on Ukraine..

Blm type trolling ^

You’re constantly doing this launching personal attacks against me when I said nothing wrong about you.

I loathe you bigots.
I’ve actually never said anything rude to you.
That’s not the point. Try to focus.
As it always is when you have no logical counter just resort to a personal attack iow BLM type trolling.
N don’t need a logical counter to your perpetual display of anti Semitism. You disgust me.

Forum List

Back