Thomas Mair: Man arrested in connection with Jo Cox attack

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Mair is a White Supremacist.

Thomas Mair: Man arrested in connection with Jo Cox attack was a 'loner' with 'history of mental health problems'

The man being held in connection with the death of MP Jo Cox has been named as Thomas Mair, who was described as a “loner” with a history of mental health problems who had previously subscribed to a far-right magazine.

Mair, 52, who was arrested by armed officers shortly after the attack, had spoken about receiving “psychotherapy and medication”, and was described by his younger brother as having “a history of mental illness”.

Thomas Mair: Man arrested in connection with Jo Cox attack was a 'loner' with 'history of mental health problems'

The man being held in connection with the death of MP Jo Cox has been named as Thomas Mair, who was described as a “loner” with a history of mental health problems who had previously subscribed to a far-right magazine.

Mair, 52, who was arrested by armed officers shortly after the attack, had spoken about receiving “psychotherapy and medication”, and was described by his younger brother as having “a history of mental illness”.

Amazing how assassins are always "lone gunman" and they never have any "gubermint" ties.....oh...I don't know......like Lee Harvey Oswald???

Amazing how assassins are always "lone gunman" and they never have any "gubermint" ties.....oh...I don't know......like Lee Harvey Oswald???
I did like the movie; "Swordfish" although the agency was to preserve the American way of life what is quite the opposite to what government and especially Democrats want.

Forum List

Back