This woman deserves to be shot...

USMCDevilDog

Jul 8, 2005
Alexandria, Virginia
<center><u><b><i>THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON</i></b></u></center>
<center><embed allowScriptAccess="never" type="application/x-mplayer2" src="http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv" pluginspage="http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/" id="mediaPlayer" name="mediaPlayer" displaysize="4" autosize="-1" bgcolor="..000000" showcontrols="true" showtracker="-1" showdisplay="0" showstatusbar="0" videoborder3d="-1" width="310" height="213" autostart="true" designtimesp="5311" loop="false"></EMBED><br><br>

I'm in for the assasination of this woman, just get me a fucking gun. What the fuck is this shit man? I hope some crazed veteran soldier goes nuts and just shoots her dead, I'd laugh and cheer. This lady and her church are fucking lunatics and they piss me the fuck off!

Here's the link to their website, evidently, someone tried to blow this lady up at her house back in 1995, damn shame it didn't work!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

My internet is too slow right now, but I've heard of the organization. Idiots. And God DOESN'T hate "fags."

A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T R A I T O R&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A N D&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N U T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;J O B

and is too stupid to be embarrassed and ashamed of herself

It is too far a leap in logic for me to protest the funerals of soldiers because you don't want homosexuality to be condoned in this nation. Very shaky "connection," if a connection does exist.

Clearly we are all to blame for this. We as society neglected her as a child, and now she is crying for help, and our fascist government does nothing to help her.

Man, I can't stand her sick little smile...if she was a man I'd break it with my fist...twice.

Semper Fi said:
Clearly we are all to blame for this. We as society neglected her as a child, and now she is crying for help, and our fascist government does nothing to help her.

Man, I can't stand her sick little smile...if she was a man I'd break it with my fist...twice.

Yeah, that little smile is so damn annoying! And shit, I don't care that she's a woman, I'd knock the shit out of her anyways. She wants to act like a man, she can get hit like a man, fuckin whore.

USMCDevilDog said:
Yeah, that little smile is so damn annoying! And shit, I don't care that she's a woman, I'd knock the shit out of her anyways. She wants to act like a man, she can get hit like a man, fuckin whore.

Seriously. I wonder how she is still alive. Seriously.

jillian said:
She's just another psycho. Dead soldiers? Fags? The woman shouldn't be killed, she should be put on lithium....

The cow has way too much time on her hands. :cow:

I don't disagree with the woman that this country has lost its way and needs to get right with God. But, that's about as far as it goes.

It's one thing to say homosexuality is wrong, but it's quite another to say that God hates them. No He doesn't. I believe that He doesn't like what they do (I know some will disagree with me), but I don't think that He hates them. If He hated homosexuals, why did He go to the cross for them? Of course, God isn't pleased with heterosexuals and the way they've sinned, either.

"For God so loved the world that He sent His only Son to die for their sins, so that whosoever should believe in Him shall not die, but have everlasting life".

People such as this lady (and the Taliban and the Islamofascists) stress the wrath and righteousness of God, but ignore or are ignorant of God's grace. I think they do this in order to justify what they do.

But, we all have sinned and have fallen way short of God's expectations. The good thing is that God gives us 2nd chances.

P.S. of course, her church doesn't stop at homosexuals. Jews, Catholics and just about anyone that isn't in their exclusive club are on God's hit list as well.

P.P.S. Which reminds me of the joke with the punch line that if you wind up in Hell, you'll be so busy shaking hands with everyone you know that you won't have time to worry about being in Hell.

KarlMarx said:
I don't disagree with the woman that this country has lost its way and needs to get right with God. But, that's about as far as it goes.

It's one thing to say homosexuality is wrong, but it's quite another to say that God hates them. No He doesn't. I believe that He doesn't like what they do (I know some will disagree with me), but I don't think that He hates them. If He hated homosexuals, why did He go to the cross for them? Of course, God isn't pleased with heterosexuals and the way they've sinned, either."For God so loved the world that He sent His only Son to die for their sins, so that whosoever should believe in Him shall not die, but have everlasting life".
Exactly, Karl! Practicing homosexuality is just another sin. God doesn't hate the homosexual any more than He hates the liar or the thief. He hates their ACTIONS, but He LOVES the people, and longs for them to be restored to Him.

People such as this lady (and the Taliban and the Islamofascists) stress the wrath and righteousness of God, but ignore or are ignorant of God's grace. I think they do this in order to justify what they do.
I'll go ya one step farther. I think they do this because they want to BE gods. Notice how this chick says she is trying to bring the cup of God's wrath to other people's lips and MAKE them drink? Who gave her the right to MAKE anyone do anything? Isn't that why we are here in this life--- so we have the chance to freely CHOOSE to love God (or not)?

That, in a nutshell, is what ticks me off the most about these people. They are assuming responsibility that is not theirs. It's pride. And by that sin fell the angels.

mom4 said:
That, in a nutshell, is what ticks me off the most about these people. They are assuming responsibility that is not theirs. It's pride. And by that sin fell the angels.

In Dante's "Inferno" Hell is divided into 7 levels (one for each of the 7 deadly sins --- you may have to be Catholic to know what I mean). The lowest, and worst, level was reserved for the "proud" (i.e. the arrogant), and there, Satan and his angels spent eternity along with the arrogant mortals of this life.

As much as that lady and her diatribe sicken me, she is really not the real threat to this country.

The real threat comes from those that subtley undermine our country not in an obvious manner, but through our system of laws(ACLU) and those that see our Constitution as a "living", "Breathing" document i.e. "changeable with the whim of current culture, ethics and times". God Bless Constitutional Constructionists!
The enemy(Satan) of man's souls, is not blatant, but operates like like an innocent lamb. In reality, it is a ravenous wolf.
This gal is a nut-job........no doubts about it.

She will get a few Neo-Nazi followers, and a few folks that have totally misinterpretted Christ's message to the human race, and have deluded themselves into believing that they represent the Truth.
Christ said that they will be truly known by their deeds. This abomination of a church has definitely revealed their spiritual condition by their deeds.

Sigh. Yes. I’ve seen the site. It is disgusting. And, yes, it is one of OCA’s favorites.

OCA said:
Well I don't know if God actually hates fags but he sure as hell don't condone their ongoing practice of their vile, repugnant and abnormal bahavior, especially when they know its wrong. Also i'd bet the house that Mr. Shepard is shoveling coals into Satan's furnace right about now, God says it matters if you've repented before you die not how you die.

But thanks for advertising one of my favorite websites, truth hurts sometimes.
(Reply # 287 to "Should gays be able to get marries?" posted on 07-18-2004, 01:10 AM)

Anyway, my wife and I went to a fair over the weekend. We had a great time. There were many shows and shops with costumed guests and entertainers. At a corner of the picnic area, my wife and I saw a group of guests. Within that group, a couple of women were kissing each other. They were not “if your face” flaunting their behavior but they did seem to be quite passionate. Finely, one of the women caught me staring and looked over at me inquisitively. I waved my hand in a manner of surrender, smiled, apologized for staring, and simply said “to each his own.” The women seemed to be at ease after that, smiled back, spoke with her friends, and we walked on our separate ways.

Thinking back, I wonder how OCA would have handled it. “How dare you sick, demented, and depraved creatures do that in public. Get to a psycho ward or I’ll call the police. We can’t have you act like that. I’m calling security to have you removed from my sight.”

The lady (Roper) in the video was supposedly targeted by a bomber back in 1995. He didn't get her, but he blew up the bombs right in her front yard and she got out untouched. I'm sure she uses that shit as her "sign from God" and that God spared her or some shit.

I hate fanatic religious people, it's pathetic.

USMCDevilDog said:
The lady (Roper) in the video was supposedly targeted by a bomber back in 1995. He didn't get her, but he blew up the bombs right in her front yard and she got out untouched. I'm sure she uses that shit as her "sign from God" and that God spared her or some shit.

I hate fanatic religious people, it's pathetic.
Strange.... the same thing happened to Hitler. When he was a corporal in WWI he was the only surviving soldier from his regiment.

The sad part is, the Left will use people like her to defame the religious people who are sincere, decent, and struggle to do God's will.

This is just precious.

There is no objective or imperical method by which her faith can be judged less valid that anyone else's. If we are to agree that faith is a fair, if not superior, substitute for reason, then we are obligated to agree with her on the basis of faith--her faith in paricular. Everything she asserts is fully consistent with her faith--and her faith is the Word of God, and obedience :bow2: to that Word.

Let the faithful heed and OBEY!!!

LOki said:
This is just precious.

There is no objective or imperical method by which her faith can be judged less valid that anyone else's. If we are to agree that faith is a fair, if not superior, substitute for reason, then we are obligated to agree with her on the basis of faith--her faith in paricular. Everything she asserts is fully consistent with her faith--and her faith is the Word of God, and obedience :bow2: to that Word.

Let the faithful heed and OBEY!!!

Everything in the world is not objective, empirical or rational.

mattskramer said:
Sigh. Yes. I’ve seen the site. It is disgusting. And, yes, it is one of OCA’s favorites.

(Reply # 287 to "Should gays be able to get marries?" posted on 07-18-2004, 01:10 AM)

Anyway, my wife and I went to a fair over the weekend. We had a great time. There were many shows and shops with costumed guests and entertainers. At a corner of the picnic area, my wife and I saw a group of guests. Within that group, a couple of women were kissing each other. They were not “if your face” flaunting their behavior but they did seem to be quite passionate. Finely, one of the women caught me staring and looked over at me inquisitively. I waved my hand in a manner of surrender, smiled, apologized for staring, and simply said “to each his own.” The women seemed to be at ease after that, smiled back, spoke with her friends, and we walked on our separate ways.

Thinking back, I wonder how OCA would have handled it. “How dare you sick, demented, and depraved creatures do that in public. Get to a psycho ward or I’ll call the police. We can’t have you act like that. I’m calling security to have you removed from my sight.”

:smoke: