This Why Cops Kill Blacks (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Any questions?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yep that happened in my state. The two liberal rag newspapers in this state out of Columbia and Charleston tried their best to smear these cops. Then the video comes out.

The cops were being VERY calm and patient. Tried to verbally deescalate like libs want. And they nearly lost their lives.

The moment he tensed his arms up to resist they should've tazed the fuck out of him. But....the 4th Circuit Court just banned that in NC/SC/VA/MD so that's not gonna happen. This will happen instead.

Yes thug is dead.

Cops were extremely calm and patient. Tried to "deescalate". And he shot at them anyway.

Dumb ******.

I got pulled over in AZ (top 5 strictest state when it comes to marijuana) with about 10 grams. Cop smelled it and I told him exactly where it was. Never got cuffed and they were totally cool. Ended up getting a citation for misdemeanor marijuana possession and misdemeanor drug paraphernalia possession. Gonna cost me about $1500 but I'm a man and fessed up. I'll say it again, dumb ******.

Last edited:
The dude didn't seem like he would get violent. He was being mellow.

Yep. Which is why cops treat EVERYONE like they could potentially become deadly violent. Because they never know.

That guy seems like a nervous kid with a bit of weed. Really not a big deal.

Then he tried to shoot and kill two cops.

LEO are trained to spot when someone is attempting to be TOO relaxed. These are the evil violent thugs who are actually planning seconds in advance to attack.
These LEO's KNEW the fucking thug was a threat by his body language.
Back in the day we had some 'codes' to give to our partners when we sensed this situation.
Either my partner or I would quietly move within instant striking distance with a batton behind or to one side.
The slightest tense or twitch and the fucking thug was down.
This tactic was used for decades before Tasers. Saved many LEO's lives. If the perp turned out to be armed that perp might have fallen on something and put both his eyes out making him blind. Who knows?

Every LEO is trained to spot the fucking too "mellow" types.
You'd have been fucking dead in the fucking ground with your naive attitude in a fucking week on patrol.
"He seemed like such a nice young man".

Every LEO is trained to spot the fucking too "mellow" types.
You'd have been fucking dead in the fucking ground with your naive attitude in a fucking week on patrol.
"He seemed like such a nice young man".

Yep. Only those who have worked patrol would understand what you're saying. I always preferred the roudy shit talkers who we knew we had to fight just because they liked a good fight. We knew what to expect. A nice struggle and then jail. But they weren't killers. It's kinda a sick humor....but you kinda grew fond of those types.

Did the black guy die?
Was that a knife?
NO ASSHOLE!
The fucking negro thug pulled a handgun from the back of his waistband and shot at one LEO point blank at his face.
Being the sub-human he was he was not sentient enough to hit the LEO.
Then he shot point blank at the other LEO. By then both LEO's were firing at the sub-human.
Happily neither officer was hit. Happily the fucking sub-human negro scum got killed.
I do hope the officers send the (cough) parents of the sub-human scum a bill from the rounds the LEO's used to put down the piece of shit.

Did the black guy die?
Was that a knife?
NO ASSHOLE!
The fucking negro thug pulled a handgun from the back of his waistband and shot at one LEO point blank at his face.
Then he shot point blank at the other LEO. By then both LEO's were firing at the sub-human.
Happily neither officer was hit. Happily the fucking sub-human negro scum got killed.
I do hope the officers send the (cough) parents of the sub-human scum a bill from the rounds the LEO's used to put down the piece of shit.
LOL ok

Did the black guy die?
Was that a knife?
NO ASSHOLE!
Actually one of the cops got shot.

Did the black guy die?
Was that a knife?
NO ASSHOLE!
Yes one LEO's was grazed. My mistake.

Did the black guy die?
Was that a knife?
NO ASSHOLE!
Yes one LEO's was grazed. My mistake.
He didn't look like he was merely "grazed".

Forum List

Back