This week's recap of the Russia investigation.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Mind you, its just THIS week that we learned of these factors....Some cut members call it a "witch hunt"; while some others call it the "drip-drip-drip before the fall (and I don't mean Autumn)::

• Mueller obtains an early draft of President Trump's letter firing Comey that lists the MAIN reason to fire him as eliminating the Russian probe (aka, obstruction of justice.)
  • Special Counsel Mueller apparently is teaming up with the New York Attorney General and the I.R.S.. (thereby countering the Trump pardoning scenario and finally accessing Trump's mysterious tax returns)
  • Paul Manafort, President's former, one-time campaign manager, turns over a bunch of notes, including some notes from that infamous meeting with some Russians and Donald Trump Junior. (Bear in mind that Manafort is unequivocally guilty of this: The federal Bank Secrecy Act requires Americans to file disclosure forms with the government if they have foreign bank accounts valued at more than certain threshold amounts. Penalties for violation can run as high as 10 years in prison if the offense is especially serious.)
  • The Trump Organization was trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow (not Idaho, but Russia under sanctions.) .

Mind you, its just THIS week that we learned of these factors....Some cut members call it a "witch hunt"; while some others call it the "drip-drip-drip before the fall (and I don't mean Autumn)::

• Mueller obtains an early draft of President Trump's letter firing Comey that lists the MAIN reason to fire him as eliminating the Russian probe (aka, obstruction of justice.)
  • Special Counsel Mueller apparently is teaming up with the New York Attorney General and the I.R.S.. (thereby countering the Trump pardoning scenario and finally accessing Trump's mysterious tax returns)
  • Paul Manafort, President's former, one-time campaign manager, turns over a bunch of notes, including some notes from that infamous meeting with some Russians and Donald Trump Junior. (Bear in mind that Manafort is unequivocally guilty of this: The federal Bank Secrecy Act requires Americans to file disclosure forms with the government if they have foreign bank accounts valued at more than certain threshold amounts. Penalties for violation can run as high as 10 years in prison if the offense is especially serious.)
  • The Trump Organization was trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow (not Idaho, but Russia under sanctions.) .

Links?

In other words, a big fat nothing burger severed with libtardo tears.
You wanted Hilary in front of a firing squad on far less compelling evidence than just what little has leaked out concerning contacts with Russian operatives during the election. Bound to be more in the coming months, let's see how far you are willing to ride the Trump train on the way to it's inevitable crash.

In other words, a big fat nothing burger severed with libtardo tears.
You wanted Hilary in front of a firing squad on far less compelling evidence than just what little has leaked out concerning contacts with Russian operatives during the election. Bound to be more in the coming months, let's see how far you are willing to ride the Trump train on the way to it's inevitable crash.

Far less compelling evidence...WTF. Evidently destroying emails and government property is not compelling evidence. With Trump we're still waiting for ANY evidence, compelling or not. All we have so far is a bunch of whining liberals.

Yeah, whatever happened to all the Trump colluded with Russia impeach him news? Kind of like the whole recount nonsense it was 24/7 news then poof it vanished from the liberal media like overnight.

• Banned

Links?

There's TONS more, but to satisfy your skepticism.....

Mueller Has Early Draft of Trump Letter Giving Reasons for Firing Comey

Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe ...

Manafort turns over notes that could provide new ... - Kansas City Star

Trump organization tried to open Trump Tower in Moscow during ...

pay for investigation of nothing which is supposed to distract their attention from real big fat crooks.

Its EXACTLY what's being done......going after "big fat crooks"...............LOL

I don't want Hillary executed. An Orange jump suit and a private cell would be appropriate considering she endangered National Security and deliberately destroyed subpoenaed data.

QUICK.......change the thread's topic to Hillary.......Man, what took you so long????............LOL

Links?

Yet never any proof but he said, she said, might have, going to, undisclosed....blah blah blah.....

In other words, a big fat nothing burger severed with libtardo tears. The same as last weeks recap.

Like a good puppy, you're the FIRST one who "responds" to my thread's with the same stupid crap....Thank you.....LOL

Its EXACTLY what's being done......going after "big fat crooks"...............LOL
russia-russia-russia-5208501.png

Links?

Not skepticism.

Rules:
"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

Far less compelling evidence...WTF. Evidently destroying emails and government property is not compelling evidence.

Number two, right wing moron trying to derail the thread's topic to Clinton......(You MUST try to be number one in the future.....LOL)

Links?

Not skepticism.

Rules:
"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

As an "unbiased staff member" could you tell the moronic poster NLT to STOP spamming a thread?
Just asking.....LOL

BUT, I do thank the moron for his thread's bumps.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back