This Weekend's Fun Survey. Let's Say More Boxes Of "Very Important Documents" Are Discovered. Where Do You Believe They Will Be Found?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
OK, we had some great and very humorous responses to my previous post regarding where we keep our most important documents. So in this thread, let's have some fun determining where the next box/boxes of documents. If by chance more are found. Will be discovered. So how many places have they been discovered so far? 3? OK, if its 3, where do we think the 4th location will be? We will likely have some very funny responses.

OK, we had some great and very humorous responses to my previous post regarding where we keep our most important documents. So in this thread, let's have some fun determining where the next box/boxes of documents. If by chance more are found. Will be discovered. So how many places have they been discovered so far? 3? OK, if its 3, where do we think the 4th location will be? We will likely have some very funny responses.

In the anus of 9 year old girl.

They'll be found in Susan Rice's colon; leftover from the previous distribution!

A sign soon coming to your neighborhood:
MICHELLE OBAMA 2024!!

My guess is that there are tons of Biden classified documents in Moscow and Beijing. Although I doubt they'll hand them over to a House subpoena.

Forum List

Back