this week In as black lives matter

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
in this day and age it seems like everyone is apologizing for slavery accept for the major political party that opposed Lincoln. Will Hillary finally acknowledge her party's role in slavery in this country? Will she apoligize to black people in some kind of fake negro accent? I would make fun of her but if would be to embarrassing for me to do so.

Did you know Star Wars is racist! It's time for black lives matters to protest Star Wars because all the Dress in black. Ju Abrams can be burned in effigy. Fuck him! Time to hate Star Wars.

I saw that moron complaining about Darth Vader. These libs are so out of touch. They will bitch about anything no matter how rediculous or whacked out it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
We should hold up a sign a sign at the premiere saying dearth vader is racist.

I read the comments made by the racist dumbass woman who claimed Star Wars is racist because they got a black man as the voice of Darth Vader.

It has nothing to do with James Earl Jones' skin color and everything to do with his VOICE. He IS 'Darth Vader'. His voice is perfect. And THIS idiot is the racist, not Star Wars!

Forum List

Back