This Slavery CRAP Really Needs To End!

Tired of it, just tired of it. "Blame the white man". Color had NOTHING to do with slavery when it started NOTHING. "Well they brought us here as slaves you know" is the first line of LIES {read crap} that comes out of a black racists mouth.

And it is crap folks, TOTAL crap. WHITE slaves were shipped into America TWO HUNDRED years BEFORE blacks. But the black racists and the democrat racists do NOT want you to know it. It does not fit THEIR agenda.

The white man was no more in control of slavery then the black man. Government was and is the birthplace of slavery not by color or gender but by greed and control. If you are of Irish/English or German descent YOUR family was more then likely SLAVES.

Do NOT let the RACIST democrats tell you otherwise. They HAVE lied to you and will keep it up if you let them. Got a short video here and then "Fury" may TRY and educate these racist democrats here on TRUTH in history NOT that phony crap they have been laying on for years.

Democrat RACIST history has a documented recorded past. Teach it!

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt white guys ship other white guys over to the states? If it was aliens from outer space you would have a point. Everyone knows europeans enslaved their own here in the US and sold them to Arabs but the point with Blacks being enslaved was that Blacks were dehumanized and called animals specifically due to race. Again this was done by white guys not aliens.

who is doing the pissing and moaning about slavery?

Yes, it's black folks

Tired of it, just tired of it. "Blame the white man". Color had NOTHING to do with slavery when it started NOTHING. "Well they brought us here as slaves you know" is the first line of LIES {read crap} that comes out of a black racists mouth.

And it is crap folks, TOTAL crap. WHITE slaves were shipped into America TWO HUNDRED years BEFORE blacks. But the black racists and the democrat racists do NOT want you to know it. It does not fit THEIR agenda.

The white man was no more in control of slavery then the black man. Government was and is the birthplace of slavery not by color or gender but by greed and control. If you are of Irish/English or German descent YOUR family was more then likely SLAVES.

Do NOT let the RACIST democrats tell you otherwise. They HAVE lied to you and will keep it up if you let them. Got a short video here and then "Fury" may TRY and educate these racist democrats here on TRUTH in history NOT that phony crap they have been laying on for years.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt white guys ship other white guys over to the states? If it was aliens from outer space you would have a point. Everyone knows europeans enslaved their own here in the US and sold them to Arabs but the point with Blacks being enslaved was that Blacks were dehumanized and called animals specifically due to race. Again this was done by white guys not aliens.

Yes, it's black folks

Bullshit. 99.999% of the "pissing and moaning" about slavery in this forum is done by those who start threads like this one.

All it takes is one whiner to start this by saying "Its not my fault, I didnt own any slaves, and you were not a slave"

Everyone here knows that, dumbass.

If you and your cartoon pals would stop that, the majority of the discussion about slavery, at least in this forum would vanish.....problem solved..

It's sort of funny how the racists assign arguments that aren't being made to justify ther hate and racism.

you are funny

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

Bullshit. 99.999% of the "pissing and moaning" about slavery in this forum is done by those who start threads like this one.

All it takes is one whiner to start this by saying "Its not my fault, I didnt own any slaves, and you were not a slave"

If you and your cartoon pals would stop that, the majority of the discussion about slavery, at least in this forum would vanish.....problem solved..

what about the 400 year head start touted by you whiners on this board?

As I stated before, YOU ARE A LIAR,
SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head srart".

Happy hunting. There are none.

link to my lies, racist

"what about the 400 year head start touted by you whiners on this board?" is proof positive his IQ is not above 70.

Send him on a snipe hunt with Ralph.

FIGQ3XFH4AGLCPM.LARGE.jpg

Yes, it's black folks

What a dumbass remark.

Yes, it's black folks

What a dumbass remark.

the truth = dumbass........

I'm willing to live with that

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

What a dumbass remark.

I just added your dumbass quote to my sig line.

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

What a dumbass remark.

there is no substitution for the truth

Blacks are on average, just as smart as whites. Not as smart as Asians though. Kidding! Anyway, blacks could most certainly get past all this thug life crime ghetto stuff and actually achieve great stuff...What is holding them back? Racismmmzists? REALLY. I think there is something else going on here. Deep and dark and to the heart of black culture and thought. But that is just me. What do I know?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Blacks are on average, just as smart as whites. Not as smart as Asians though. Kidding! Anyway, blacks could most certainly get past all this thug life crime ghetto stuff and actually achieve great stuff...What is holding them back? Racismmmzists? REALLY. I think there is something else going on here. Deep and dark and to the heart of black culture and thought. But that is just me. What do I know?
they are not as smart as anyone but blame whitey nonetheless

Phooey, blacks are smart. But this perennial blame racism game blacks pull has got to end. After a while, it gets stale. Get over it.

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head srart".

link to my lies, racist

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head start".

link to my lies, racist

No link needed stupid. You stating that I said "you had a 400 year head start" is a lie and you know it.

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

What a dumbass remark.

Lol. Too bad there is not a USMB Dumbass Quote Hall of Fame.

He would be voted in hands down.

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

What a dumbass remark.

Lol. Too bad there is not a USMB Dumbass Quote Hall of Fame.

He would be voted in hands down.

It is already a winner in the "Racist Hall of Shame" thread. :p

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

Yes, it's black folks

Yes, it's black folks

SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head start".

link to my lies, racist

No link needed stupid. You stating that I said "you had a 400 year head start" is a lie and you know it.
The funny little monkey cant figure out I am the one that has always spoken of a 400 year head start for whites.

Would respond to this if I thought he was an adult worthy of such respect.

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

The funny little monkey cant figure out I am the one that has always spoken of a 400 year head start for whites.

well, that shoots down Carla canyon's theory doesn't it :badgrin:

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

But you guys all look the same online...

Would respond to this if I thought he was an adult worthy of such respect.

so much for that "honest discussion"

Forum List

Back