This...Or That?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Select one of two choices, and explain why you chose as you did. Then provide the next two choices for the next poster.

I'll start.

Thin sliced bacon

or

Thick sliced bacon

Select one of two choices, and explain why you chose as you did. Then provide the next two choices for the next poster.

I'll start.

Thin sliced bacon

or

Thick sliced bacon

Thick; cooked and diced in a bag, to avoid a greasy mess on the stove hood or if baked in the oven.

imageService

I'll start.

Thin sliced bacon

or

Thick sliced bacon

Thick, cooked and diced in a bag, to avoid a greasy mess.

imageService
Create a new choice, please.

E.g, Ford vs. Chevy, splinter vs. rug burn...

I'll start.

Thin sliced bacon

or

Thick sliced bacon
Thin sliced bacon because I like my bacon crispy, with most of the fat cooked out.

500 mile trip:
Travel by car

or

Travel by plane

I'll start.

Thin sliced bacon

or

Thick sliced bacon
Thin sliced bacon because I like my bacon crispy, with most of the fat cooked out.

500 mile trip:
Travel by car

or

Travel by plane
Hmmm. That depends. If it is a short trip, I'll take a plane. Long visit, I'll take a car.

Social Conservative

or

Sociable
This implies they are mutually exclusive things. Let's not get insulting.

Mea culpa.

How is this:

Guinness Stout

or

Kool-aid
Kool-Aid. Even though I hate Kool-Aid. I don't imbibe alcohol any more.

K. I'll modify:

St. Pauli non-alcohol beer

or,

Sugar free Kool-aid

Better?
:)

St. Pauli, I guess. I cannot imagine the horror that sugar free Kool-Aid must be.

Forum List

Back