‘This man has destroyed my family’: Bond denied for man accused of killing father, stepdaughter

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just a routine day of a black murderer that gets no national coverage.

Bond was denied Wednesday for the Moncks Corner man charged with double murder and attempted murder following a two-vehicle crash and shooting in Georgetown County this week.

Family members of victims Charles Wall and Laura Anderson addressed the court, saying suspect Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, 23, destroyed their lives.

“He has taken two of my best friends,” said Kimberly Wall, husband of Charles Wall and mother of Anderson.

“I have other family and I’m just scared for all of us. He has destroyed my life,” she said. “I don’t want him to get out.”

Wall, 45, and Anderson, 21, both of Andrews, were killed in a shooting Monday evening on U.S. 521 in the Andrews area. A third victim, Paul McConnell, was shot and is still hospitalized, prosecutors said.

Walters is charged with two counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and three counts of possession of a weapon during a violent crime.

Man charged with double murder after shooting in Georgetown County

Bond was denied Wednesday for the Moncks Corner man charged with double murder and attempted murder following a two-vehicle crash and shooting in Georgetown County this week.
Family members of victims Charles Wall and Laura Anderson addressed the court, saying suspect Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, 23, destroyed their lives.
“He has taken two of my best friends,” said Kimberly Wall, husband of Charles Wall and mother of Anderson.
“I have other family and I’m just scared for all of us. He has destroyed my life,” she said. “I don’t want him to get out.”
Wall, 45, and Anderson, 21, both of Andrews, were killed in a shooting Monday evening on U.S. 521 in the Andrews area. A third victim, Paul McConnell, was shot and is still hospitalized, prosecutors said.
Walters is charged with two counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and three counts of possession of a weapon during a violent crime.

Nice looking fella. Just dreadful.

Black guy murders 2 white people

x
1598506608178.jpeg

Screenshot (6).png

here is a screenshot of all those media places you claim didn't run the story. This is one page there are several more. Why lie about what really happens in the real world and not your fantasies?

Murder happens every day on the planet and it involves people from all walks of life and of all colors of pigmentation..It is a despicable act yet many in the US don't care if humans are murdered by police, they claim they gotz it coming for not submitting to the powers that be. At least this guy is gonna get what he deserves for his acts, cops, they get off free to walk the streets and kill again.

Forum List

Back