This Kid is 100% RIGHT!!! They are AMERICANS not AFRICAN AMERICANS!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Let African Athletes Represent Africa and Black American Athletes Represent America - CNN iReport

This young American (who is black) is HIGHLY upset that everyone is calling Gabby the first AFRICAN-AMERICAN and not just AMERICAN. And you know what he is god damn right! Why does the media always resort to race (unless it's a Black on white hate crime, then they keep quiet)?

It's other bullshit. Saying the world African Americans should be insulting to them.

This kid has my respect and admiration! Black Americans should be just as proud, respectful and patriotic to the USA as white Americans!

Gabby Douglas is a superb athlete and by all appearances a young lady of much grace...

but you expect us to notice she isn't black?

Let African Athletes Represent Africa and Black American Athletes Represent America - CNN iReport

This young American (who is black) is HIGHLY upset that everyone is calling Gabby the first AFRICAN-AMERICAN and not just AMERICAN. And you know what he is god damn right! Why does the media always resort to race (unless it's a Black on white hate crime, then they keep quiet)?

It's other bullshit. Saying the world African Americans should be insulting to them.

This kid has my respect and admiration! Black Americans should be just as proud, respectful and patriotic to the USA as white Americans!

Not sure why you think you get to decide what other people should be insulted by.

Not sure why you think you get to decide what other people should be insulted by.

Because I'm your master boy now do as your told!

That kid is 100% correct. I agree with every single thing he said, because its the same thing I have said for years.

Only in America do you see such hyphenations ie african-american, mexican-american etc.... you don't see such nonsense in Britain. Liberal America is obsessed with race.

Only in America do you see such hyphenations ie african-american, mexican-american etc.... you don't see such nonsense in Britain. Liberal America is obsessed with race.
The only way to be a texan is by mexantexan.si senor hopalong yeehaw

Forum List

Back