This just in, Kaz endorses ...

Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

a vote against BOTH Hillary and Trump is not a waste
sure it is. you really think this dude can win? If not, then it's like not voting fool. moral victories don't bring in the bacon. Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Indeed it is.

a 'non vote' for both Hillary AND Trump

It is a vote for better candidates next time.
Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

a vote against BOTH Hillary and Trump is not a waste
sure it is. you really think this dude can win? If not, then it's like not voting fool. moral victories don't bring in the bacon. Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Sorry, but, it's a non vote.

Indeed it is.

a 'non vote' for both Hillary AND Trump

It is a vote for better candidates next time.
cause that has worked so well in the past.

Perot got us a balanced budget. So maybe it puts fear into the politicians we have now.

... Gary Johnson for President.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Hillary is ... well ... Hillary

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

So, Gary Johnson is the only choice left. The one thing I won't do is not vote.

Go Gary. yay. sort of ...

I too will vote Johnson, though I am in the Peoples Republic, so it doesn't matter who I vote for.

IF I were in a swing state, I would most likely vote for Trump - Hillary is THAT bad.

What is that bad?

Your OP; elaborate.

I'm for free trade, as I said in my OP. How does that confuse you?
If you admitted you were a selfish, egotistical asshole, I would have some respect for your honesty.

So if I get my way, you can still make your own choices. If you get your way, my choices are removed. I'm selfish for not wanting you to remove my choice? You're not egotistical to think you should have the power to make my choices for me? You're not an asshole for wanting to do it?

You may want to think about how that actually makes you the selfish, egotistical asshole ...
How about applying your analysis skills to what Free Trade has wrought for the overwhelming number of people in the US.
Even though it's pretty cool that my taxes allow for Welfare recipients to own homes.

The field of economics disagrees with you and with my background and education everything indicates that the field of economics is right.

Government fighting change is what's harming our economy, not free markets. You're just wrong

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

where are his commercials telling us all what he's about? Let's see him on the tv. why is he so silent? doesn't he want to win? So you're backing someone not willing to step up? There you go, that's stepping out.

Given how horrible Hillary and Trump are as candidates, you need more than pot shots at Gary to be relevant

where are his commercials telling us all what he's about? Let's see him on the tv. why is he so silent? doesn't he want to win? So you're backing someone not willing to step up? There you go, that's stepping out.

Given how horrible Hillary and Trump are as candidates, you need more than pot shots at Gary to be relevant
yeah cause he's been all over the news

Quite a bit for a third party candidate, yeah

dude, i've not heard one thing about him. from any media outlet. Where's he at?

post up a video of one his rallies.

Don't you know how to use youtube? Why do you need me to do it for you?

Broaden your collection of Media Outlets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your OP; elaborate.

If you admitted you were a selfish, egotistical asshole, I would have some respect for your honesty.

So if I get my way, you can still make your own choices. If you get your way, my choices are removed. I'm selfish for not wanting you to remove my choice? You're not egotistical to think you should have the power to make my choices for me? You're not an asshole for wanting to do it?

You may want to think about how that actually makes you the selfish, egotistical asshole ...
How about applying your analysis skills to what Free Trade has wrought for the overwhelming number of people in the US.
Even though it's pretty cool that my taxes allow for Welfare recipients to own homes.

The field of economics disagrees with you and with my background and education everything indicates that the field of economics is right.

Government fighting change is what's harming our economy, not free markets. You're just wrong

Elaborate.
I guess Ricardo must have been a complete idiot.
Or perhaps just a partial idiot.

LOL what about 150 people at that rally?

expand obummercare? Really, that's what you want to vote for? wow.

I don't. Information isn't advocacy. I simply provided the information you were unable to find and Kaz unwilling to provide.

A simple thank you will suffice.

I don't. Information isn't advocacy. I simply provided the information you were unable to find and Kaz unwilling to provide.

A simple thank you will suffice.

my bad, yes, thank you. I guess when one opens up the dialogue with a smart ass comment, one gets one back.

Elaborate.

Strawman, I didn't say anything about David Ricardo. You do like putting words in my moth

Elaborate.

Strawman, I didn't say anything about David Ricardo. You do like putting words in my moth
Uh uh...you are intellectually dishonest.
You disagree with Ricardo.

Elaborate.

Because David Ricardo is a God? Or he is the God? Everyone knows everything he says is true so to even disagree with him is to be intellectually "dishonest?"

BTW, when did I say I disagree with him?

Elaborate.

Because David Ricardo is a God? Or he is the God? Everyone knows everything he says is true so to even disagree with him is to be intellectually "dishonest?"

You prefer Unfettered Free Trade to Ricardian Free Trade?

Elaborate.

You prefer Unfettered Free Trade to Ricardian Free Trade?

You're not making an argument, just throwing out names

What makes a vote for Johnson gutless? More to the point how does group think and blindly following trump or Hillary make you courageous?

Forum List

Back