This Is Why You'll Always Find MTG In The Kitchen At Parties....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022

"I don't consider you an expert.....

.....and you know it....

Trump won Georgia."

I could slay herds of bandwidth elaborating...

but is it necessary?

Granted her rhetorical chops are an echo of every Fluffer at USMB, but the woman is a moron.

Why do her constituents reward this?

.....and you know it....

Trump won Georgia."

but is it necessary?

Granted her rhetorical chops are an echo of every Fluffer at USMB, but the woman is a moron.

Here is a poster, who is a devotee to the MSM as his source of truth, who believes in an education system that turns little kids into sexual deviants,
who voted for a glaringly, brazenly corrupt, criminal political party and continues to defend their sickness and malice. . And he is the one calling Marjorie Taylor Greene a moron because she thinks elections are stolen. . . That is rich. .

• Banned
Here is a poster, who is a devotee to the MSM as his source of truth, who believes in an education system that turns little kids into sexual deviants,
who voted for a glaringly, brazenly corrupt, criminal political party and continues to defend their sickness and malice. . And he is the one calling Marjorie Taylor Greene a moron because she thinks elections are stolen. . . That is rich. .
This isn't about me...

This isn't about me...
MTG is a hundred times more honorable than your entire democrat leadership. . And those like you (not you, so no need to become distressed) are the main reason our nation has become self-centered and depraved and we are in a total free fall. . I have never witnessed such clueless, gullible masses of a nation once blessed.

.....and you know it....

Trump won Georgia."

but is it necessary?

do you reward the morons in your party by supporting them?....if so you are no different.....

• Banned
MTG is a hundred times more honorable than your entire democrat leadership. . And those like you (not you, so no need to become distressed) are the main reason our nation has become self-centered and depraved and we are in a total free fall. . I have never witnessed such clueless, gullible masses of a nation once blessed.
Do you watch a lot of FOX?

It`s not just Marjorie Trailer Queen that thinks an election was stolen. Millions of morons believe it.

joe biden....kamala harris....mayorkas....i can go on all day....but by the end of it i would be naming everyone in congress....but dont worry when i would be done i would be starting on the other party...they have just as many....
So, your complaint is with people who vote....for candidates...

why is it you guys never talk about policy and always make it personal??
You mean like

who voted for a glaringly, brazenly corrupt, criminal political party and continues to defend their sickness and malice. . And he is

Forum List

Back