This is why you don’t elect Democrats

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response

This is why you don't elect Republicans:

Rep. Jim Jordan Accused Of Ignoring Sexual Assault While Wrestling Coach
1. That’s an unfounded allegation at this point (typical of the left)

2. Even if it turns out to be true - nobody is accusing him of the awful crime

3. So we agree? Don’t elect Dumbocrats or Republicans. Elect constitutional conservatives

Shit we have a pool going at work and even the trumpettes are betting on the month and year of recession and it's all before 2020.
You’ll only see a “recession” if Dumbocrats gain seats in the 2018 midterms and fuck everything up (as you people always do). And then, you’ll try to blame your failed policy on the Republican President (as you people always do).

Show me a city with a strong progressive presence and leadership, and I will show a city that resembles a third-world country. From living conditions, to crime, to poverty, to dilapidation of facilities - nothing regresses the human condition like failed left-wing policy.

'20 pounds of human waste' dropped on San Francisco street corner
Public baths. The Romans had them, thousands of years ago.
Yeah...and the people became more civilized and educated and realized how disgusting and unsanitary that is.

Once again we see “progressives” regressing society thousands of years.

Show me a city with a strong progressive presence and leadership, and I will show a city that resembles a third-world country. From living conditions, to crime, to poverty, to dilapidation of facilities - nothing regresses the human condition like failed left-wing policy.

'20 pounds of human waste' dropped on San Francisco street corner
Public baths. The Romans had them, thousands of years ago.
Yeah...and the people became more civilized and educated and realized how disgusting and unsanitary that is.

Once again we see “progressives” regressing society thousands of years.
No public baths for big Cities with bright lights?

No. That's disgusting and unsanitary. That's why the practice ceased many many decades ago. You continue to illustrate why nobody should takes the left seriously with their "ideas" (which are not ideas at all but recycled nonsense that society rejected and moved on from).

Once the left started losing elections, they started resorting to rule by executive and judicial fiat. When they lost more elections (because of that), they started resorting to voter fraud. Now that Republicans control everything coast-to-coast, the left wants to make it legal for citizens of other nations to vote in our elections.

The left simply cannot and will not tolerate liberty in the U.S. If they can’t control all of society through constitutional means, they are committed to controlling all of society through unconstitutional means.

Boston weighs giving legal, non-US citizens voting rights - The Boston Globe

No. That's disgusting and unsanitary. That's why the practice ceased many many decades ago. You continue to illustrate why nobody should takes the left seriously with their "ideas" (which are not ideas at all but recycled nonsense that society rejected and moved on from).
why complain about even less sanitary conditions on the street? anyone who is not a customer should also be able to use the restroom. It is a more cost effective option.

why complain about even less sanitary conditions on the street? anyone who is not a customer should also be able to use the restroom. It is a more cost effective option.
Ok. I’ll grant you that. Good point. But rather than provide a less unsanitary solution, why not hold these people accountable? We don’t have to choose between forms of unsanitary conditions.

Ok. I’ll grant you that. Good point. But rather than provide a less unsanitary solution, why not hold these people accountable? We don’t have to choose between forms of unsanitary conditions.
You have no better solution. Public baths means everyone has a place to be more sanitary.

You have no better solution. Public baths means everyone has a place to be more sanitary.
Sure I do. I just said it. Hold them accountable. You dump human waste on the streets, you go to prison.

Another perfect example of why you don't elect Democrats. These people are completely and totally clueless about the issues at hand. Their collective IQ is borderline retarded. They are tasked with creating law, and they don't even know the damn law.

Elected representative from the left proposes using nuclear weapons on American citizens who refuse to surrender their 2nd Amendment right.
Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.
Ladies & Gentlemen...this is how radicalized the left has become. Their elected representatives propose using nuclear weapons on any American citizen looking to exercise their constitutional rights.

Democrat Calls For Gun Confiscation, Suggests Nuking Americans Who Fight Back

Sure I do. I just said it. Hold them accountable. You dump human waste on the streets, you go to prison.
Government should solve all problems not create more problems.

Forum List

Back