This is why we have gun crime...another 3 time gun criminal out loose, beats police woman...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here is the real reason we have gun crime in this country....judges who keep allowing convicted gun criminals back on the street....

Citing beating of officer, Chicago's top cop says police are 'second-guessing themselves'

Charges are pending against the man accused of attacking the officers, police said Thursday afternoon.

He has three prior firearms arrests and one conviction, as well as four arrests, following which he was charged with either resisting police, fleeing and eluding police or both, according to police.

----------

CHicago’s top cop said Thursday one of his officers was seriously beaten at an accident scene because the national focus on police shootings has caused officers to second-guess themselves.

Superintendent Eddie Johnson said the patrol officer told him she did not use her gun to defend herself for fear of a backlash. "She didn’t want her family or the department to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news," he said.

The injured officer, a 17-year Chicago police veteran, got into a struggle with a man who allegedly was high on PCP after she stopped at a crash scene in the Austin community on the West Side on Wednesday morning.

The suspect smashed the officer's face into the pavement repeatedly until she was unconscious, police said.

“As I was at the hospital last night, visiting with her, she looked at me and said she thought she was gonna die, and she knew that she should shoot this guy, but she chose not to because she didn’t want her family or the department to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news,” Johnson said while attending a public ceremony honoring heroic officers and firefighters.

And here is the real reason we have gun crime in this country....judges who keep allowing convicted gun criminals back on the street....

Citing beating of officer, Chicago's top cop says police are 'second-guessing themselves'

Charges are pending against the man accused of attacking the officers, police said Thursday afternoon.

He has three prior firearms arrests and one conviction, as well as four arrests, following which he was charged with either resisting police, fleeing and eluding police or both, according to police.

----------

CHicago’s top cop said Thursday one of his officers was seriously beaten at an accident scene because the national focus on police shootings has caused officers to second-guess themselves.

Superintendent Eddie Johnson said the patrol officer told him she did not use her gun to defend herself for fear of a backlash. "She didn’t want her family or the department to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news," he said.

The injured officer, a 17-year Chicago police veteran, got into a struggle with a man who allegedly was high on PCP after she stopped at a crash scene in the Austin community on the West Side on Wednesday morning.

The suspect smashed the officer's face into the pavement repeatedly until she was unconscious, police said.

“As I was at the hospital last night, visiting with her, she looked at me and said she thought she was gonna die, and she knew that she should shoot this guy, but she chose not to because she didn’t want her family or the department to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news,” Johnson said while attending a public ceremony honoring heroic officers and firefighters.

Aren't you proud of the NRA fighting for his right to buy a gun without a background check?

----------

Aren't you proud of the NRA fighting for his right to buy a gun without a background check?

Are you this stupid only when you post...or are you this stupid in real life too.......

The 2nd Amendment does not protect criminal activity, and the NRA does not support criminals getting guns...the anti gunners such as yourself support politicians who fight against keeping monsters like this in prison for a long time....

So...you want to disarm law abiding victims, and then let criminals like this out with light sentences.....you are the moron, not the NRA...

----------

Are you this stupid only when you post...or are you this stupid in real life too.......

The 2nd Amendment does not protect criminal activity, and the NRA does not support criminals getting guns...the anti gunners such as yourself support politicians who fight against keeping monsters like this in prison for a long time....

So...you want to disarm law abiding victims, and then let criminals like this out with light sentences.....you are the moron, not the NRA...

OK. Why don't you remind me of my efforts to let criminals out with light sentences. I don't remember doing that.

The NRA did not create the toxic atmosphere that said what do we want, dead cops. If it were up to the NRA the cop would have put many holes in this criminal.

----------

OK. Why don't you remind me of my efforts to let criminals out with light sentences. I don't remember doing that.

When you vote for a democrat who puts the race of the criminal over the crime.......that is why Chicago politicians won't put longer sentences on gun crimes...because they are afraid the race hustler democrats will use it against them in the next election....

That's our wonderful "justice system" at work folks. Most republicans aren't doing enough about it and not one damn Democrat will lift a finger to fix the situation. Progressives want thugs on the streets to cause more chaos. The more society is broken, the more people will yearn for a stronger Big Brother government.

Forum List

Back