This is why the Trump supporters are on the right side

Whose side are you on?

• The cabal that wants Trump impeached by any means necessary

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • The side of Judicial Watch that wants to ensure that unbiased justice is done

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
There are 73 other nations in Syria to help mop up ISIS' 20,000 member "JV team".
I support Trump's decision to pull out. I hope we get out of AFG soon too.
We just can't afford to keep wasting money on these unofficial "wars".
We have much bigger fish to fry...

There are 73 other nations in Syria to help mop up ISIS' 20,000 member "JV team".
Then why have so many TOP republicans disagreed strongly ?? Think they know more of whats happening there or could be, than a poster on USMG?

I respect differing opinions on Syria. I recall when Obama's red-line was crossed and no one criticized him for doing nothing.
Trump got all in, got it done, and now is getting out. That's how it should work, not wasting money in foreign wastelands forever. We have bigger fish to fry. There are 73 other nations there to mop up ISIS.

Of course you support the decision. You support everything that Trump does to benefit Putin. There is no one to protect the Kurds from the Turks or Assad and the Russians. No one. Maybe Dumb Donald can give up a weekend or two at Mar-a-lago to pay for them.

As for the costs, there are only 2000 troops in Syria. The costs are a whole lot less than the 6000 troops on the Southern Border, who are there because of an election stunt.

Trump just handed the Middle East to the Iranians. His betrayal of the Kurds will lead to their genocide, and no one will trust the Americans to keep their word ever again. This is a HUGE victory for Erdogan and Putin.

Of course you support the decision. You support everything that Trump does to benefit Putin. There is no one to protect the Kurds from the Turks or Assad and the Russians. No one. Maybe Dumb Donald can give up a weekend or two at Mar-a-lago to pay for them.

As for the costs, there are only 2000 troops in Syria. The costs are a whole lot less than the 6000 troops on the Southern Border, who are there because of an election stunt.

Trump just handed the Middle East to the Iranians. His betrayal of the Kurds will lead to their genocide, and no one will trust the Americans to keep their word ever again. This is a HUGE victory for Erdogan and Putin.

1. Putin just wants his warm water port, so he supports Assad, they have been there for decades, there is no new benefit.
2. The Kurds don't need protection, and no one will mess with them, especially if we keep giving them military aid.
3. There are 2000 troops there that can be better used elsewhere, even along the southern border, protecting the US
4. The ME is not handed over to Iran, we're discussing Syria. The ME is Saudi Arabia's sandbox

Personally I like a good economy and the lowest UE since 69,

I also like extra money in my pay check.

Most Americans do as well.

Thank you President Trump.

Trump had little to do with that.

Job growth under Trump has been the same as it was for 6 years before he ever set foot in the Whitehouse.

You want to thank him? Ok, but you if you had even an ounce of intellectual honesty you also would be thanking Obama for very same job growth rates over much longer period.

Well I don't see millions on extended UE payments.

Don't see millions drawing food stamps.

I do see buildings going up all over where I live. I see businesses opening. I see hiring signs everywhere.

Never saw that during Barry's eight year reign.

It is what it is even if you don't like it.

How can you see anything if you don't even seem to know how to look?

What you are posting is straight up nonsence - millions of people still recieve both extended unemployment and foodstamps.

Food-Stamps-Monthly.jpg

Job growth under Trump has been the same as it was for 6 years before he ever set foot in the Whitehouse.

You want to thank him? Ok, but you if you had even an ounce of intellectual honesty you also would be thanking Obama for very same job growth rates over much longer period.

I do see buildings going up all over where I live. I see businesses opening. I see hiring signs everywhere.

What you are posting is straight up nonsence - millions of people still recieve both extended unemployment and foodstamps.

Food-Stamps-Monthly.jpg

Not nearly as many that received them in Barry's eight years in office.

According to what I've read its at an eight year low.

Of course we still have plenty of freeloaders who are on food stamps. But they always will be.

Food-Stamps-Monthly.jpg

Not nearly as many that received them in Barry's eight years in office.

Do you actually see the graph?

Food stamp use has been declining since 2013, nothing changed to that trend and the story is very much similar when you look at just about any economic stat.

Why? Because it all stems from job growth that has been stable since around 2011 - as more people are working and less people are getting laid off there is less use of unemployment benefits and food stamps. DUH.

Last edited:
Didn't realize I was such a funny guy when I'm chewing up basic macroeconomic stats for you Trumpsters :rolleyes:

I respect differing opinions on Syria. I recall when Obama's red-line was crossed and no one criticized him for doing nothing.
Trump got all in, got it done, and now is getting out. That's how it should work, not wasting money in foreign wastelands forever. We have bigger fish to fry. There are 73 other nations there to mop up ISIS.

I'm far from being a hawk, but, the Ayatollah and the Mullahs in Iran will be busy high-fiving each other all day today! Erdogan will be thrilled that you are leaving the best Anti-ISIS fighters and our most loyal allies in the region, the Kurds, hanging in the wind! I can hear the champagne corks popping in Putin's office from here! Assad will be partying like it's 1999! Could trump be any more of a bonehead?

Lefties need to watch all 15 minutes of this video to understand why Trump supporters will never let the deep state take over the US government. Most of us are not rabid Trump supporters, but are rabid anti-deep-state/MSM cabal and their current coup attempt. The dems are stuck with trying to defend Hillary's illegal bathroom server and pay-for-play Foundation.

Tom Fitton is a deranged idiot who is funded by the Koch Brothers as an attack dog to go after the Clintons. Fitton hasn't won a single suit against the Clintons, who just swat his bullshit harrassment away, but he does push government investigations which cost the taxpayers money. A lot of money. The federal government has spent over $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons and have yet to charge them with any crimes, aside from a lie about a blow job.

Fitton should be locked in a quiet facility with no access to computers.

not a thing he's brought up has been denied. not any of it. so truth is on his side evidently. Not like Mueller's waste of money.

You stupid Russian troll. EVERYTHING he has brought up has been proven to be a LIE.

are you sure? post one link with someone denying the reports. just one.

I'm far from being a hawk, but, the Ayatollah and the Mullahs in Iran will be busy high-fiving each other all day today! Erdogan will be thrilled that you are leaving the best Anti-ISIS fighters and our most loyal allies in the region, the Kurds, hanging in the wind! I can hear the champagne corks popping in Putin's office from here! Assad will be partying like it's 1999! Could trump be any more of a bonehead?

You really think that the Kurds need our help? They are all over the map. The ME does not have nice neat borders, its been a mish-mash for thousands of years, and will continue to be so. No sense throwing more US money at it.

Kurdish-inhabited_areas_of_the_Middle_East_and_the_Soviet_Union_in_1986.jpg

Forum List

Back