This is why Romney will lose in November

You think Romney's old state-wide health care will cause him to lose the election and Obama's monster of a health care plan with it's Constitutional issues will be a winner for him? I don't get the logic.

LOL run on the economy? I hope he does, but he won't because that's a losing proposition.

Why:
(1) 8%+ faux unemployment,
(2) 15%+ real unemployment,
(3) Underemployment growing by the day,
(4) $15 trillion deficit and growing,
(5) Budget is predicted to grow to a staggering $6 trillion, with $2.2 trillion in revenue that will be another $4 trillion added to the deficit! OUCH and SCARY!
(6) Foreclosure still at a record high and pace and getting worse,
(7) Home values plunging at a record pace make 50% of houses underwater,
(8) 45 million Americans on food stamps, setting another record by a large margin,
(9) More American families under the poverty-line
(10) Obaminationcare doing the opposite of what it was advertised to do. It skyrocketing premiums, deductibles and healthcare costs and the major job killing parts won't kick in until 2014! VERY SCARY!
(11) Food prices well out pacing income,
(12) Inflation altogether outpacing income,
(13) And do we forget $4.00 a the pump on it's way to $5!

Nope he won't run on the economy. He will run on his stance on contraceptive, he will sell out America for the illegal immigration support vote, he will toss scraps at the Black vote to get their loyalty and he will use the Unions to placate the white blue collar vote.

His record sucks and only partisan hacks say otherwise. Precisely the reason Ravi supports it!

yep. the Numbers are a total Fraud. nowhere near REALITY. if you BELIEVE in Obumba Yell out YES WE CAN!!! :badgrin:

I just recalled something I haven't noticed obama on the actual campaign trail.It's March and nothing. Oh thats right he's to busy signing executive orders taking control of the private sector and signing bills like the NDAA 2012, or playing 18 holes of golf. Maybe he will use another executive order because of some emergency and suspend the election. After all it was a democrat who suggested doing that.

Indeed he may. :redface:

Romney will lose because he doesn't inspire voters and lacks charisma. Most demographic groups consider him a lack luster candidate, particularly, women voters, minorities, and the working poor. Conservatives, who dominate the party, don't like him.

Incumbents simply do not lose elections to boring candidates, like Romney. The only incumbents that have lost in the last hundred years, Hoover, Ford, Carter and H.W. Bush, all lost to very charismatic candidates who inspired voters.

Let's just say for the sake of no hypocracy, there are a bunch of liberals who shouldn't post on this thread.

Romney will lose because he doesn't inspire voters and lacks charisma. Most demographic groups consider him a lack luster candidate, particularly, women voters, minorities, and the working poor. Conservatives, who dominate the party, don't like him.

Incumbents simply do not lose elections to boring candidates, like Romney. The only incumbents that have lost in the last hundred years, Hoover, Ford, Carter and H.W. Bush, all lost to very charismatic candidates who inspired voters.

The people voted for inspiring charisma last time if you put aside the die hard right and left and look at the independents they are not nearly as inspired by the charisma as they were in 08 and at the end of the day they are the ones who will decide the election. In 08 Obama ran on Bushes record in 2012 he will have to run on his a much harder task.

Obama will lose because he has given us $5,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits as far as the eye can see, inflation, $5 gas, housing markets off 40%, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, worthless U.S. $, 40,000,000+ unemployed, Solyndra, union bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, U.S. global competitiveness down 4 positions, health insurance costs up 23%, etc.

We will lose. Because Obama/Romney will 'win'. Because we are idiot sheep who will vote for who are are told to vote for.

This may be why Romney won't be a candidate in November.

ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS?

It is Mitt dude! You can take it to the Bank. He will win in Illinois today, then Newt may run for the door and Santorum will begin to see the light. Mitt, the moderate Mormon who is trying desperately to be a CONservative will be your Nominee in November. COUNT ON IT!
:clap2:

Romney will lose for one good reason.

When all is said in done, there are going to be 45% who will vote for the Democrat, no matter what. There are going to be 45% who are going to vote for the Republican, no matter what.

And there is that 10% in the middle who will vote for the guy they find more likable. Or as Karl Rove once said, "The guy they'd like to have a beer with."

And Romney isn't likeable.

As Mike Huckabee once called him, "He look like the guy who lays you off."

You forgot Taft in 2012. And I wouldn't call Carter "Charismatic".

I think you need several factors to topple an incumbant.

1) A bad economy.
2) Dissatisfaction within your own Party
3) A strong third Party challenge
4) A crisis that underscores you weak leadership.

Obama only has one of those going on.

Awww....the Ronulans are going to be mad at you for excluding their grand poobah from your analysis.

I mean, if only Ron Paul could win, he would change EVERYTHING ! Then the minorities would have it tougher for a change and everyone could wear guns everywhere.....I've heard it where I work from a Ronulan, so that's how I know what they think.

Awww....the Ronulans are going to be mad at you for excluding their grand poobah from your analysis.

I mean, if only Ron Paul could win, he would change EVERYTHING ! Then the minorities would have it tougher for a change and everyone could wear guns everywhere.....I've heard it where I work from a Ronulan, so that's how I know what they think.

Someone using the moniker Decepticon and supports obama "the lord of deception" You're such a fucking idiot pull you head out of obama's ass the fumes are getting to you.

Forum List

Back