This is what Happens when you give up your guns, America

... Buy more guns and ammo... It’s the best thing we can do for this republic

... if you like to kill every public life in your republic.
-------------------------------------------------- I don't want to kill or murder or bring any violence to anyone and I don't do those things . I simply want to be equipped with efficient and effective small arms in the same way as the American Combat soldiers Zang .

Last edited:

-------------------------------------------------- I don't want to kill or murder or bring any violence to anyone and I don't . I simply want to be equipped with efficient and effective small arms in the same way as the American Combat soldiers Zang .
Mom Challenges Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell No, You're Not' Taking My Guns

-------------------------------------------------- I don't want to kill or murder or bring any violence to anyone and I don't do those things . I simply want to be equipped with efficient and effective small arms in the same way as the American Combat soldiers Zang .

You opinion means: Mrs. Myer goes to a country music concert - and comes home dead, because a psychopath is able to be so free to fire with war weapons into a celebrating crowd of people. Same with all other cultural events and or public affairs in your personal anti-republic. It's crazy to think private weapons make a society free. In the moment someone has a weapon, he is a "good guy", without being able to be criticized. Your dream of a such a "free" society without critics will lead only to anarchy, civil wars and mass-murder. The rich and mighty will survive the poor and weak will have to die in your unconscious dream of such a darwinistic society. This was by the way the "dream" of the Nazis too. Example: No need to try to criticize the results of a man like Albert Einstein, when you are able to kill him with some shots, isn't it? One of the most important reasons, why the Nazis arose in Germany, were the limitations of the German Wehrmacht (=defense power, army) after world war 1. Paramilitary gangs (Nazis and Commies) overtook "the streets" = the public life. The feeling to be unsecure grew with all the weapons of this criminal gangs. So your idea the soldiers of the USA are your problem is in my point of view very unreal. Your soldiers are much more better, than is their reputation in your mind.

Last edited:

You opinion means: Mrs. Myer goes to a country music concert - and comes home dead, because a psychopath is able to be so free to fire with war weapons into a celebrating crowd of people. Same with all other cultural events and or public affairs in your personal anti-republic. It's crazy to think private weapons make a society free. In the moment someone has a weapon, he is a "good guy", without being able to be criticized. Your dream of a such a "free" society without critics will lead only to anarchy, civil wars and mass-murder. The rich and mighty will survive the poor and weak will have to die in your unconscious dream of such a darwinistic society. This was by the way the "dream" of the Nazis too. Example: No need to try to criticize the results of a man like Albert Einstein, when you are able to kill him with some shots, isn't it? One of the most important reasons, why the Nazis arose in Germany, were the limitations of the German Wehrmacht (=defense power, army) after world war 1. Paramilitary gangs (Nazis and Commies) overtook "the streets" = the public life. The feeling to be unsecure grew with all the weapons of this criminal gangs. So your idea the soldiers of the USA are your problem is in my point of view very unreal. Your soldiers are much more better, than is their reputation in your mind.

reinhold-niebuhr-theologian-quote-evil-is-not-to-be-traced-back-to.jpg

reinhold-niebuhr-theologian-quote-evil-is-not-to-be-traced-back-to.jpg

?

Last edited:
What Niebuhr meant by that is not what you probably think.

Niebuhr was a neo-orthodox theologian who rejected 'liberal Christianity' and embraced a view of the total rule of God on His universe, and our complete dependence on Him for Grace. The preceding Liberal Christianity had come to hold the Bible in low regard and freely chose what it wished to believe from it. Niebuhr and his colleagues rejected liberal Christianity and regarded scripture as above human culture, and that human culture was corrupt and irredeemable. Karl Barth was also involved in this movement, a very interesting man you might want to look into.

So Niebuhr is speaking of Evil in the abstract universal sense of it residing within human society and it corrupts the innocent child and brings evil into their heart.

For the Christian who has submitted himself to Gods rule over him, human society is the source of evil and being vigilant against human social corruption is the primary Christians concern. But in the end, when we stand in Final judgement before the Creator, it is only God's Grace that can possibly save us from the eternal fires of Hell.

What Niebuhr meant by that is not what you probably think.

Niebuhr was a neo-orthodox theologian who rejected 'liberal Christianity' and embraced a view of the total rule of God on His universe, and our complete dependence on Him for Grace. The preceding Liberal Christianity had come to hold the Bible in low regard and freely chose what it wished to believe from it. Niebuhr and his colleagues rejected liberal Christianity and regarded scripture as above human culture, and that human culture was corrupt and irredeemable. Karl Barth was also involved in this movement, a very interesting man you might want to look into.

So Niebuhr is speaking of Evil in the abstract universal sense of it residing within human society and it corrupts the innocent child and brings evil into their heart.

For the Christian who has submitted himself to Gods rule over him, human society is the source of evil and being vigilant against human social corruption is the primary Christians concern. But in the end, when we stand in Final judgement before the Creator, it is only God's Grace that can possibly save us from the eternal fires of Hell.
Yes, God is absolutely sovereign… And his ways are not our ways. There is no such thing as spiritual free will

Forum List

Back