This is the way they roll in Florida

What would be funny would be to leave it in there and let the trash guy grab it and try to empty it into the truck being oblivious to what was in it.

What do you do when you find a 6 foot gator near your front door? No problem for this guy.
Bravo, dude!
I must say that I find it very interesting that these people are so worried about the damn alligator by their homes that they put it in the garbage can, basically take it just across the street, and let it go. Yeah, that would make me feel a lot better about my toddler playing in the front yard knowing there are alligators just across the street. But, the video was funny.

I must say that I find it very interesting that these people are so worried about the damn alligator by their homes that they put it in the garbage can, basically take it just across the street, and let it go. Yeah, that would make me feel a lot better about my toddler playing in the front yard knowing there are alligators just across the street. But, the video was funny.
I imagine that pond holds a gator population, right there in the neighborhood. This probably wasn't their first encounter with a rogue gator out for a stroll

Forum List

Back