This Is The End

It opens the door for abuse by providers but hopefully competition keeps them honest
I heard it was such a problem before this came about.
NN saved the interwebz! :rolleyes:
I hope they start charging conservatives extra for access to their conspiracy sites. Blocking conservative hate speech has become a priority in fhe tech world.

Typical leftist hypocrite = "they are going to charge us!!! WWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
Literally less than 3 minutes later "I hope they charge them #%%%$#$"
I would laugh if it wasnt so sad :(

NN saved the i
That's a silly and shortsighted bit of pap. Clearly the internet landscape has developed by leaps and bounds in the last decade, including its infrastructure and the investment in that infrastructure by private providers.

So, naturally, there will be protectionist measures that would have a greater effect now than they would have 10 or 15 years ago.

NN saved the i
That's a silly and shortsighted bit of pap. Clearly the internet landscape has developed by leaps and bounds in the last decade, including its infrastructure and the investment in that infrastructure by private providers.

So, naturally, there will be protectionist measures that would have a greater effect now than they would have 10 or 15 years ago.
we are talking 3 or 4 years, goober. Not "10-15" :rolleyes:

It just blows my mind how people want the govt, of all people, to run anything. Like, how fucking retarded are you? Seriously
You must think you are a complete loser.

Make internet free for everyone.

Problem solved.
Nothing, and I repeat Absolutely NOTHING in life is free.
Get real will you.
Typical liberal idiot. Make it free.
Of course, anyone not in a rabid angery white guy frenzy knows that I meant, "no charge to the public transactionally", like schooling, or stoplights, etc.

Of course it will cost money.

By the way, suggesting public internet is not "liberal". Settle down freaks.

Forum List

Back