This is so corrupt!

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Before this thread gets moved to "media" consider that this particular example of corrupt behavior, is relevant to the politics thread, given its direct link to the presidential race.

ANDREA MITCHELL SMEARS ROMNEY WITH DECEPTIVE EDIT.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97VwlTJW2t4]ANDREA MITCHELL SMEARS ROMNEY WITH DECEPTIVE EDIT.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Andrea Mitchell should be punched in the ovaries. How many fake and doctored stories does NBC have? Talk about Faux News.

Ummm, exactly who takes NBC seriously these days?? They report nothing negative about Obamavider, only against his critics and of course his opponent.

Yes. It was a very corrupt act by a corrupt "news" organization.

I wish all Americans would denounce this corruption. No matter what side or what people do it. No matter who is vilified. I have no problem standing up for Obama the times I think the Right are too hard on him. Why shouldnt there be some on the left who do the same? Im sure there are some. But we need more on the left and right to do this.

Let's forsake this corruption. Let's eliminate it in our lives and speak out against it in the world.

When we love truth more than our egos, more than our politics, and power, we will be people of truth and there will be no corruption in us.

Andrea Mitchell should be punched in the ovaries. How many fake and doctored stories does NBC have? Talk about Faux News.

And why should we return evil for evil? Why be violent when she is dishonest? Why sink to her level and below?

Instead, we should rise higher. We should denounce it and invite her to repent. And then forgive her.

Why do Republicans want to run the government when they say it can't work? Doesn't Iraq and Katrina and Afghanistan and the economy and all the other Republican disasters prove it's Republicans who can't run government?

And why should we return evil for evil? Why be violent when she is dishonest? Why sink to her level and below?

Instead, we should rise higher. We should denounce it and invite her to repent. And then forgive her.

well, I agree, but I love Anchorman quotes, so what the hell. And I'm just itching for a fight ;)

Why do Republicans want to run the government when they say it can't work? Doesn't Iraq and Katrina and Afghanistan and the economy and all the other Republican disasters prove it's Republicans who can't run government?

And that nonsense has what to do with this thread?

You honestly have some of the worst debate skills I've ever seen.

Yes. It was a very corrupt act by a corrupt "news" organization.

I wish all Americans would denounce this corruption. No matter what side or what people do it. No matter who is vilified. I have no problem standing up for Obama the times I think the Right are too hard on him. Why shouldnt there be some on the left who do the same? Im sure there are some. But we need more on the left and right to do this.

Let's forsake this corruption. Let's eliminate it in our lives and speak out against it in the world.

When we love truth more than our egos, more than our politics, and power, we will be people of truth and there will be no corruption in us.

This is exactly the truth! The edit was purposefully misleading. It was not edited to allow it to fit into a 30 second slot- but to intentionally create a narrative for a political position held by Ms. Mitchell and the organization she works for.

Did you see her recant? It was beyond pathetic and downright disingenuous. Shameful is what the whole incident is.

I guess she married wrinkled up old Alan Greenspan for his charm and good looks- certainly not for his money. I am sure Ms. Mitchell and her multi millions is a regular at WA WA's <eye-roll>

Forum List

Back