This is it

I'm going to put my best foot forward here and get my feet wet in this thread. I'm not going to pussy foot around and just stick my toe in the water, I'm going to stand on my own two feet and stay on my toes while I post here.

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

WHY do women sit in cars and stick their damned feet out the window?

to drive some men crazy.

Does it work? In a good way, or a bad way? Because I think it's just downright bizarre, and screams "trailer trash".

I'm going to put my best foot forward here and get my feet wet in this thread. I'm not going to pussy foot around and just stick my toe in the water, I'm going to stand on my own two feet and stay on my toes while I post here.

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

This particular one does because she's Mrs. Rex Ryan.

to drive some men crazy.

Does it work? In a good way, or a bad way? Because I think it's just downright bizarre, and screams "trailer trash".

in a good way, but it doesn't work for me.

Wonder how good it's going to work for them if they get in to an accident zipping down the freeway at 75mph.

If you're in a moving car, sit in the damn seat, and put your damn feet on the floor where they belong. /rant

:)

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

This particular one does because she's Mrs. Rex Ryan.

That's Regina Ryan?

if this is it...

all we have, I know I've done all I can

If this is it...

and we cant stop and start again we cant fast forward to the end.

...this is it

Last edited by a moderator:
But now I have to go search for this again, because I lost it in a poker game. :(

Forum List

Back