This is going to be so effing fun... Heads are about to explode... Get ready...

I'm excited for the inevitable rush of "Boycott Doritos" threads.
Oh god, yes. I saw a funny cartoon that can be related to this:
n2Bwizj.png

They'll probably go right on drinking whatever they choose, just like you guys keep on using all the different products that are advertised on the Rush Limbaugh Show that you claim you boycott.
It's a joke, can't handle it? Not my problem.

Pffft, I didn't take it seriously.

They're not truly diverse anyway, they're all triangles.
Someone needs to tell Frito-Lay, that we're not all triangles out here.

Unfortunately. Doritos is owned by Frito-lay who is owned by Pepsi and I ain't giving up my damn Code Red Mtn Dew! Plus you can't buy these disgusting things in stores...only online for 10$! LOL who the hell is gonna do that!?

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.
Nonsense. I ONLY drink the Code Red. I got 4 two liters on counter right now and a glass full sitting beside me. My kids aren't allowed to drink soda. For some people smoking or drinking or drugs is their addiction Code Red is mine.
Unfortunately. Doritos is owned by Frito-lay who is owned by Pepsi and I ain't giving up my damn Code Red Mtn Dew! Plus you can't buy these disgusting things in stores...only online for 10$! LOL who the hell is gonna do that!?

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.

No no, too much caffeine, caffeine and young children do not mix well
Hell no it don't. Lol....sprite is about as close as my kids EVER come to soda.

Mountain Dew?
Thats a kids drink.

No no, too much caffeine, caffeine and young children do not mix well

It's marketed to teenagers and you'll notice thats about all you see drinking the crap.

We have a dentist friend and he told me he can spot a Mt Dew smile from a mile away
Lol....I had my Wisdom teeth removed and other than 1 molar as well removed its the first time I been to dentist since I was 15. I am 31 now. I literally HATE the dentist...prefer to have surgery! I know I need to go but they say I got strong teeth so.
God is against Gay Doritoes...I'm sure there will be some corner store owner who will refuse to sell them and become the newest right wing hero
Can't buy them in stores. Only have to be gullible enough to send 10$ for 1 bag.

Eh... I never buy Doritos and I doubt this will inspire me to start.

So are they fruity flavored? :rolleyes:

I suspect many of the chips are broken to symbolize the broken homes and upbringing that failed them

-Geaux

Our kids don't even like Doritos that much so this is pretty much just nonsense to me

And I suspect only dudes with pole breath will buy them. Homos are probably looking for other guys eating these things. It'll be kind of be like blowing a dog whistle :badgrin:

-Geaux
Golly gee. You're on to us.

Forum List

Back