This is for all the retards who....

-Cp said:
When are you dope smokers gonna put the crack pipe down long enough to see that the war on terror goes WAY beyond 9/11 and Al Queda?

My post stated such. I mentioned using special ops in any nation containing terrorists. When are you going to get past your denial phase and realize the war in Iraq was a terrible mistake. It's diverted funds from the global war on terror and has been the best recruiting tool ever. bin laden himself approves of the war.

Yes, I believe that the fascinating and well-known website:

www.i'm_a_paranoid_debunked_conspiracy_theory_believing_nut.com

is the perfect place to start your "the planes were remote controlled and all the passengers were secretly killed at an air force base theory" hunt.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
goatboy said:
You guys are just to scared to face the truth, you know something, the first plane that went into the tower wasnt even a passenger plane because guess what?
it wasnt even the same make of plane they said it was.

Tell that to all the families who lost loved ones on that "non passenger plane" - also tell it to the airline who lost an airplane..

Are you really that retarded?

menewa said:
My post stated such. I mentioned using special ops in any nation containing terrorists. When are you going to get past your denial phase and realize the war in Iraq was a terrible mistake. It's diverted funds from the global war on terror and has been the best recruiting tool ever. bin laden himself approves of the war.

Plain and simple, this from Michael Logue in Vicksburg, Mississippi:

"We went to depose terror... We did.

"We went to install democracy... We did.

"We went to install a government... We did.

"We went to restore a key nation... We have.

"We are stopping future 9/11s... We have.

"And the battle has been in Basrah, not Boston.

"So what is wrong with our Iraq policy?"

-Cp said:
He (Saddam Hussein) is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ...

The only true statement in your little screed. The rest is unfounded, unsubstantiated agitprop from the Bush administration, which you swallowed hook, line and sinker. The Bush administration counts on unthinking drones, such as yourself, to unquestioningly support it. And that support is getting our troops needlessly killed.

goatboy said:
If its proof you want, search the net, thats what its there for.
your the one throwing the accusations around, you need to back them ujp with links.
oh wait, i guess there isnt a link to inside your little world.

menewa said:
so why was it a mistake?

-Cp said:
"We went to depose terror... We did.

Ummm...Not so much. Iraq is now a training ground for terrorists that Osama bin Laden could only have had wet dreams aout in Afghanistan.

<blockquote>Iraq has replaced Afghanistan as the training ground for the next generation of "professionalized" terrorists, according to a report released yesterday by the National Intelligence Council, the CIA director's think tank. - <a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7460-2005Jan13.html>the Washington Post</a></blockquote>

-Cp said:
"We went to install democracy... We did.

If you read the letter Dubbyuh sent to Congress on March 18, 2003, no mention was made of installing democracy...Next.

-Cp said:
"We went to install a government... We did.

See above.

-Cp said:
"We went to restore a key nation... We have.

See above.

-Cp said:
"We are stopping future 9/11s... We have.

If they really wanted to do that, the Administration would have secured Afghanistan and spiked the Taliban and Al Qaeda permanently. Instead, they let them go after Tora Bora. And, by invading and occupying Iraq they have sown the seeds of future 9/11's.

-Cp said:
"And the battle has been in Basrah, not Boston.

So, innocent Iraqi's get slaughtered on a daily basis and that's O.K. as they're just a bunch of wogs anyways...Have I got it straight?

-Cp said:
"So what is wrong with our Iraq policy?"

You really need to ask that? You're denser than I thought.

Johnney said:
so why was it a mistake?

Like i just posted, it has diverted funds from the global war on terror and has become a recruiting magnet and a training ground for terrorists. After this war is over, if it ever ends, there will be a lot of crazy militants that got first hand experience fighting Americans in the streets of Iraqi cities. Some will survive and start their own training camps elsewhere. Some may travel to America and try their newly learned tactics right here. The fact that bin laden agrees with this war should be a bright flashing neon sign indicating something is wrong. He knows that it gives people a chance to attack Americans who would have never had the chance to do it otherwise. It gives terrorists training and experience they could have never acquired in a Sudanese training camp. I feel I could go on forever listing reasons why this war was, is and will remain a mistake.

goatboy said:

Yeah, it's there for people who are as willing to believe anything they read. Not only are your conspiracy theories old, they are inaccurate. There have been nuts say the plane hitting the Pentagon was not a passenger plane, or not the plane they said it was, and it has been proven that it was (as if it needed to be).

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

President Bush was saying he saw the damage done from where the first plane hit, which was being broadcast. If he said later that he actually saw the video of the first plane hitting, that's because there is video of the first plane hitting. A video surfaced from some fireman doing practice drills that has a clear view of the plane hitting. Interestingly enough, it is a passenger plane, just like the one they said it was.

Stop chasing Bigfoot and get your news from somewhere besides the Twilight Zone.

So we are to believe something just because Bush said it?

OK then. But remember, Clinton did not inhale or have sex. And Nixon was not a crook. :wtf:

Gabriella84 said:

OK then. But remember, Clinton did not inhale or have sex. And Nixon was not a crook. :wtf:

Name one thing Bush has lied about.....

And it had best not be your tired "WMD" crappy argument...

menewa said:
Like i just posted, it has diverted funds from the global war on terror and has become a recruiting magnet and a training ground for terrorists.
so.... why is this different now, as to, say, 15 years ago? they have wanted to kill us for a long time.

After this war is over, if it ever ends, there will be a lot of crazy militants that got first hand experience fighting Americans in the streets of Iraqi cities. Some will survive and start their own training camps elsewhere. Some may travel to America and try their newly learned tactics right here.
see above.

The fact that bin laden agrees with this war should be a bright flashing neon sign indicating something is wrong. He knows that it gives people a chance to attack Americans who would have never had the chance to do it otherwise. It gives terrorists training and experience they could have never acquired in a Sudanese training camp. I feel I could go on forever listing reasons why this war was, is and will remain a mistake.

again see above. you must fail to realize that these problems have been around longer than you or me or anyone else. its nothing new, going over there to kick some rag ass isnt what started training camps. giving aide to countries in need isnt what started it.

as for a mistake... yeah right. it was a mistake to liberate those people? it was a mistake to take saddam out of power? do you think the hundreds of thousands of families of the people who were killed think its a mistake?

so you jsut keep thinking its a mistake. hey i know, how about yo ujump in a plane and head on over there and tell those family members that it was a mistake. im sure they will embrace your thoughts in a special way

goatboy said:

Freakin' moron ala Webster's: pic of Goatboy. Darin, help me out here!

Bullypulpit said:
Ummm...Not so much. Iraq is now a training ground for terrorists that Osama bin Laden could only have had wet dreams aout in Afghanistan.

<blockquote>Iraq has replaced Afghanistan as the training ground for the next generation of "professionalized" terrorists, according to a report released yesterday by the National Intelligence Council, the CIA director's think tank. - <a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7460-2005Jan13.html>the Washington Post</a></blockquote>

If you read the letter Dubbyuh sent to Congress on March 18, 2003, no mention was made of installing democracy...Next.

We already spoke of the State Department/CIA links and how the whole State Department mentality is what led us to 9/11 to begin with. A failed policy supported by a bad intel agency that gave us the information you think led to a war that is unjustly fought. Amazing they can be so accurate when they support your opinion, but are so inaccurate when giving information at any other time.

As to the installing Democracy not being mentioned in the letter... This is because it is part of the Exit Plan that the Democrats keep attempting to say was never outlined (amazingly all they do is repeat what he said in different words and then add "He never said," or "I would have liked to have heard him say," in front of it and think we will all be convinced that he didn't actually say what he just said.

Installing a new Democracy was a major part of the last speech that President Bush gave, while he was outlining the "Exit Strategy" that the Democrats keep saying he never outlined. This argument is just silly and built only on talking points that have already been discredited. It was never mentioned when we went to war in Germany that we would help rebuild West Germany into a democracy either, that was because it was part of the aftermath not part of the war effort, much like it is now.

See above.
See above.

See above.
See above.

If they really wanted to do that, the Administration would have secured Afghanistan and spiked the Taliban and Al Qaeda permanently. Instead, they let them go after Tora Bora. And, by invading and occupying Iraq they have sown the seeds of future 9/11's.

You forgot to add; unless they are successful in building a true and strong democratic government within the Middle East. If they are able to do this it will strike a more than telling blow to the terrorist organizations, they know this and it is why they fight so hard there today.

So, innocent Iraqi's get slaughtered on a daily basis and that's O.K. as they're just a bunch of wogs anyways...Have I got it straight?
Still less than before. The US has yet to dig a mass grave or have need of one as Saddam did. This assumption that they were better off under Saddam is ridiculous, with the US there at least there is a light at the end of that Valley that never was there with Saddam.

You really need to ask that? You're denser than I thought.

If this is really your "answer" to that question than you are far more short-sighted than we have evidence to believe. I expect better from you Bully, you have really become a shadow of your former self. I mean, truly, you seem to be fading... Is there something wrong?

Gabriella84 said:

Yeah, okay, you got me. No planes hit the WTC towers. It was all done with mirrors and flashlights. SO there's no wayhe could have seen anything. :terror:

You seem to have no problem automatically discrediting anything President Bush says just because he says it, so which is worse? Especially when we're dealing with something that is totally believable.

Alrighty then, since we're totally off topic anyway, let me throw this out. We have in this thread the usual from Democrats and Liberals. A lot of criticism of what is being done, with few ideas of what to do. Well, few if you consider the assumption that leaving one of our allies out to dry (Israel) as an idea, which is odd in itself. There seems to be a willingness to suck up to the "allies" that have screwed us over (France, Russia), but not show loyalty to one that has stayed with us. But that's another off topic post...

Anyway, my question is: What would you do about terrorism?

Close your eyes really tight and hope it goes away?

Tell Israel, "See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!". If this is the case, how long do you think it would be before the bombs were falling on Tehran if we unleashed Israel?

Would you take a Village Voice approach and offer them hugs and kind words?

I'm really curious. What would you do to stop terrorism? And I mean actually stop it.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Alrighty then, since we're totally off topic anyway, let me throw this out. We have in this thread the usual from Democrats and Liberals. A lot of criticism of what is being done, with few ideas of what to do. Well, few if you consider the assumption that leaving one of our allies out to dry (Israel) as an idea, which is odd in itself. There seems to be a willingness to suck up to the "allies" that have screwed us over (France, Russia), but not show loyalty to one that has stayed with us. But that's another off topic post...

Anyway, my question is: What would you do about terrorism?

Close your eyes really tight and hope it goes away?

Tell Israel, "See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!". If this is the case, how long do you think it would be before the bombs were falling on Tehran if we unleashed Israel?

Would you take a Village Voice approach and offer them hugs and kind words?

I'm really curious. What would you do to stop terrorism? And I mean actually stop it.

I'd do just that - I'd unleash Isreal and let them make a parking lot out of everywhere east of Iraq....

I'd personally go over there and cheer them and - pull out a big-ass bag of popcorn and watch the "fireworks"....

-Cp said:
Oops... and I forgot to mention - once you stop smokin' the dope....

I would suggest that he start smoking pot , maybe he would think clearer and for himself . This tired crap that he keeps pushing is baseless and has been proven to be a lame ass joke.
Grow up goatkidd , try real hard to pay attention to what is really going on around you and maybe you will come out of that dimwit funk known as liberalism . . .Stop drinking , alcohol will kill you .

Forum List

Back