this is all we need to know about "mainstream" media, esp cnn

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
CNN has hired disgraced govt leaders

who politicized and weaponized the agencies they headed

Brennan (self proclaimed communist) and others

and until people are held accountable (which means NOT rewarding these low-lifes)

it will be democrat business as usual....

CNN has hired disgraced govt leaders

who politicized and weaponized the agencies they headed

Brennan (self proclaimed communist) and others

and until people are held accountable (which means NOT rewarding these low-lifes)

it will be democrat business as usual....
While what you say may be true, most news agencies of all ilks do the same.

I cannot f-ing believe that CNN has scumfucks like Brennan (communist), Clapper (liar), McCabe (seditionist), Strokin' Pete Strzok (coup plotter), among its cadre of chunks of dog shit better suited to pollute a cesspool. The first time I saw McCabe giving his worthless opinion on a national security issue I fell out of my chair and shit myself. I am thinking to myself, "OMG! I must be having a stroke right now because I think I am seeing the disgraced former FBI poobah, Andy McCabe, being taken seriously by pundits on CNN!" But as it turned out, it was no stroke at all. It was CNN and it was paying this stupid, sleazy twat to utilize his "expertise" to cover news stories. This is as fucking stupid as using, say, John Dean, disgraced and sleaze-bag former Nixon WH lawyer who engaged in the Nixon Watergate cover-up, to give on-air opinion about legal issues. Oh, wait...CNN DOES use John Dean to do this!!

Forum List

Back