'This is a sh**show.' Hillary's BOOed At Her Own 'Coronation'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
At the start of the Democratic National Convention on Monday when chair Marcia Fudge mentioned Hillary Clinton’s name, the crowd promptly booed.

The booing of Clinton’s name at the start of the convention wasn’t the only instance of booing of the Democratic nominee. Earlier in the day, former Democratic National Committee chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was jeered during her speech to the Florida delegation.

Then later Bernie Sanders was booed...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/25/hillarys-name-booed-at-democratic-convention-video/#ixzz4FXCjy9Ay

It's the Bernie people. They're still hurtin'. I saw a delegate CRYING last night when he was speaking--she was actually mopping up tears.

They are irrational and emotional, just like Republicans.

Trump was booed regularly at the mention of his name as well.

The American voter is pissed.

Vote for Johnson/Weld.

It's the Bernie people. They're still hurtin'. I saw a delegate CRYING last night when he was speaking--she was actually mopping up tears.
Democrats are irrational & emotional creatures. Just ask Chris Matthews
Everyone is talking today about Michelle's speech. I heard someone comment that it is so great, there's no doubt the Republicans will repeat it as their own in 4 years.

Miss 'I have never been proud of my country until my Islamic Extremist sympathizing, terrorist-aiding, Mexican Drug Cartel-arming husband became President' is able to remember / recite a speech prepared for her and somehow she is the best speaker of this decade?

For writing such a good speech and being able to make her America-hating ass look so good, I hope they paid that speech writer a butt-load of money! :p

Tune in for the fun tonight, Kiddies! Anyone want to guess what the response to Bill Clinton taking the stage is going to be from the Sander's supporters that now KNOW they got screwed by the Clinton Machine? If they boo the very mention of Hillary's name...what do you think they're going to do when Slick Willie gets up there...throw flowers?

At this point Hillary's best chance not to get booed unmercifully is if the Sanders people lose their voices by the time she goes on.

Oh, and Hillary's "unfavorable" rating just reached new highs with the latest polls...especially with Independents!

Tune in for the fun tonight, Kiddies! Anyone want to guess what the response to Bill Clinton taking the stage is going to be from the Sander's supporters that now KNOW they got screwed by the Clinton Machine? If they boo the very mention of Hillary's name...what do you think they're going to do when Slick Willie gets up there...throw flowers?

At this point Hillary's best chance not to get booed unmercifully is if the Sanders people lose their voices by the time she goes on.

Oh, and Hillary's "unfavorable" rating just reached new highs with the latest polls...especially with Independents!
Bill will likely getting a standing O across the entire arena.

I've made it a point NOT to watch that ignorant travesty. Get Emergency! and CHiPs instead.

However, all the reports I see, hear, and read just reinforce this is the same party who used the KKK as their militant arm and voted AGAINST laws to revoke racial discrimination.

Bill will likely getting a standing O across the entire arena.

Oh, they'll be standing all right...the question at this point is how many of them will be applauding and how many of them will be booing! I can assure you that right now behind the scenes the Clinton camp is desperately trying to come up with a strategy to silence the boos before Hillary takes the stage. Can anyone remember the last time a Party's nominee was roundly booed at their own convention?

You can't win without "the Bernie people", moron.
It would serve them right. Fuck the Bernie people.
Then Trump will undoubtedly be your next president then....
Yeah; it would serve them right. Fuck the Bernie people.

Forum List

Back