This Guy Is Jerkin' Our Chain....

Did anyone see the President's message on the economy?

1. "We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand. We must build our house upon a rock. We must lay a new foundation for growth and prosperity – a foundation that will move us from an era of borrow and spend to one where we save and invest; where we consume less at home and send more exports abroad.

It's a foundation built upon five pillars that will grow our economy and make this new century another American century: new rules for Wall Street that will reward drive and innovation; new investments in education that will make our workforce more skilled and competitive; new investments in renewable energy and technology that will create new jobs and industries; new investments in health care that will cut costs for families and businesses; and new savings in our federal budget that will bring down the debt for future generations. That is the new foundation we must build. That must be our future – and my Administration's policies are designed to achieve that future."
Transcript - Obama’s Remarks on the Economy - Text - NYTimes.com

2. Now, I understand that there are lots and lots of examples of incompetence from this adminsitration...but this is too much to be an accident.

3. Anyone who has done any reading re: Islam will recognize the phrase 'five pillars.'

a. The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of religion") are five basic acts in Islam, considered obligatory for all Muslims. These are summarized in the famous Hadith of Gabriel.[1][2][3][4]

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakat), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.[5][6]

The minority Shia and majority Sunni both agree on the essential details for the performance of these acts.[7][8]
The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of religion") are five basic acts in Islam, considered obligatory for all Muslims. These are summarized in the famous Hadith of Gabriel.[1][2][3][4]

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakat), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.[5][6]

The minority Shia and majority Sunni both agree on the essential details for the performance of these acts.[7][8]

4. Now, I spend enough time on this board looking for ways to needle the opposition not to recognize when it is being done to me......

And, whether he is a Muslim or not, he knows what sets the opposition off, and he's makin' fun of us!

Unless he's really, really, really interested in thinking about becoming a reading teacher.

I think it's funny.

Political C.............our role on here is to educate those who wander in here for information and a sense of direction. The k00ks will navigate life in a perpetual state of confusion............its a neurological pathology. To me........if over the course of a couple of years on here, we can redirect only a handful of people, its a win-win. For me......I simply highlight the absurd by being even more absurd. Like posting up this video..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyaJ2UI7Ss&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Petition to Redistribute GPA Scores[/ame]

People without a mental condition get shit like this...........it becomes crystal clear how absurd the idea's are of the far left. Ive been succesfully painting far left guys as confused people for decades...........and it helps that given their perpetual anger/misery, their positions in debate look beyond weak, not to mention that historically, NONE of their shit works and there are thousands of examples. And dont worry about Obama's rants..........the majority now get it:rock::rock::rock:

When I read the OP

I figured it was another loon thread by chesswarsnow.

Now it looks like PC as gone over the edge in her hatred for Obama

She's been over the edge. :razz:

s0n...........please with the gay self advertisement. WTF s0n..............:lame2: Put your girl in there for Christsakes...........

You commended an OP which ponders whether Obama is trying to incite people by borrowing words from Islam........................................but overlook the fact that the same words are in the Christian Bible.

I think we know who the kooks are.

I also think you have a crush on me. You've commented on my pic more than any female on this board, and that's saying something, s0n.

s0n...........please with the gay self advertisement. WTF s0n..............:lame2: Put your girl in there for Christsakes...........

You commended an OP which ponders whether Obama is trying to incite people by borrowing words from Islam........................................but overlook the fact that the same words are in the Christian Bible.

I also think you have a crush on me. You've commented on my pic more than any female on this board, and that's saying something, s0n.

Geeez, you guys are dense....

...not incite....

make fun of!

Don't you understand what the title means? Don't they have 'google' where you are?

...not incite....

make fun of!

Don't you understand what the title means? Don't they have 'google' where you are?
Ooooohhhh...you needed to post more smileys!

...not incite....

make fun of!

Incite OR make fun of, the quote comes out of BOTH Holy books, so the "theory" makes no fucking sense. Are YOU that dense?

You commended an OP which ponders whether Obama is trying to incite people by borrowing words from Islam

How many presidents would use words from communist russia to incite the people of America?
Oh and about the bible obama has missquoted one verse about the brothers keeper.
It comes from the OT and was used after cain killed his brother able.

The guy is so into himself that he can't see the trees for the forest He truly believes that the US is broken and he knows how to fix it. It is a true tragedy in the making if we we don't get him out of office.

Hope and Change was his motto and I hope for a change.

You commended an OP which ponders whether Obama is trying to incite people by borrowing words from Islam

How many presidents would use words from communist russia to incite the people of America?
Oh and about the bible obama has missquoted one verse about the brothers keeper.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

No matter how obama tries to change the verbage and meanings of a word, we are at war with terrorist who use Islam as their religion. They live by the letter of the law of thier religion. Their religion demands that nonbeleivers either submit or die.

Just like when communist rissa we were at war with them called the cold war.
No president would use the words of Russia to incite the people of America.

And obama misquoted the I am my brothers keeper quote from the bible.
It was used after cain killed able. The actual quote is
Am I my brothers keeper?

Last edited:

...not incite....

make fun of!

Incite OR make fun of, the quote comes out of BOTH Holy books, so the "theory" makes no fucking sense. Are YOU that dense?

Why don't you google 'five pillars' and see what sort of references come up.

As they say in the South, 'There’s no education in the second kick of a mule.'

A common rhetorical fallacy, the false equivalency. Everyone starts out with the same GPA. They aren't passed down from parent to child. You don't get a higher GPA just because you already have a high one. And people with high GPAs aren't constantly scheming of ways to raise their GPAs even higher by screwing over people with low GPAs.

I'll take the analogy one step further, even though it doesn't deserve it. Right now the people with high GPAs get to look at the grade book while they're taking the test.

I notice how there's that one kid's about to break it down for him, but he cuts away first. Wonder why he put that in at all? O'Keefe would have done better. This guy's an amateur.

Last edited:
The guy is so into himself that he can't see the trees for the forest He truly believes that the US is broken and he knows how to fix it. It is a true tragedy in the making if we we don't get him out of office.

Hope and Change was his motto and I hope for a change.

Change is inevitable....except from a vending machine.

So Obama mentions pillars therefore he is a secret Moslem?

You Obama haters are grasping at straws

Pillars are a WESTERN invention, not an Islamic one.

Really? A WESTERN invention? Damn. I remember history of great pillars of ancient Egypt ... Greece ... Rome ... and I'm sure there are a number of pillars in many other countries that are definitely not located in what we call WESTERN.

The difference is.

Russia was our enemy and we were engaged in a cold war with them.

Islam is not our enemy but it's just a religion.

I said we are at war with terrorist who use Islam as their religion. They live by the letter of the law of thier religion. Their religion demands that nonbeleivers either submit or die.
Why use words from someone who is your enemy, no matter the source?

So Obama mentions pillars therefore he is a secret Moslem?

You Obama haters are grasping at straws

Pillars are a WESTERN invention, not an Islamic one.

Really? A WESTERN invention? Damn. I remember history of great pillars of ancient Egypt ... Greece ... Rome ... and I'm sure there are a number of pillars in many other countries that are definitely not located in what we call WESTERN.

that still doesn't address the stupidity of someone asserting that the use of the word "pllars" is somehow muslim.

in fact, i think you've amplified his point.

Forum List

Back