This Election Isn't about Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Amen! This essay points out the real reasons why this election is so vital. Some questions to ask yourself.

Do you really want Obamcare for the rest of your lives, your children’s lives? Can you really trust Hillary? Does businessman Trump not paying taxes bother you? Well, how about Hillary not paying taxes. Is that okay?

So I say for the last time, this election is not about Donald Trump. The name doesn’t matter. What matters is the reason for winning. The reason is to restore the heart of America.

More @ Articles: This Election Isn't about Trump

Amen! This essay points out the real reasons why this election is so vital. Some questions to ask yourself.

Do you really want Obamcare for the rest of your lives, your children’s lives?
Yes
Can you really trust Hillary?
Yes

Does businessman Trump not paying taxes bother you?
Yes
Well, how about Hillary not paying taxes. Is that okay?
She paid her taxes.

So I say for the last time, this election is not about Donald Trump.

Its like saying the election isn’t about Clinton.

The name doesn’t matter. What matters is the reason for winning. The reason is to restore the heart of America.
Restoring the “heart of America” (whatever that means) begins with mutual respect. Trump makes fun of the handicapped, deplores women, our prisoners of war, the poor, Mexicans, etc…

He is unfit for leadership. And I think he and his kids will soon realize, that he is not fit for partnerships as they go forward.

Yes
Yes

Yes
She paid her taxes.

The name doesn’t matter. What matters is the reason for winning. The reason is to restore the heart of America.
Restoring the “heart of America” (whatever that means) begins with mutual respect. Trump makes fun of the handicapped, deplores women, our prisoners of war, the poor, Mexicans, etc…

He is unfit for leadership. And I think he and his kids will soon realize, that he is not fit for partnerships as they go forward.
:clap:

This election is very MUCH about Trump. The man has shown zero leadership skills and exceptionally abysmally poor judgement at every turn. He's an immature vile thin-skinned child who will not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
You whiney little bitches can try to spin this, but you backed this asshole and have to live with your equally poor judgement.

Yes
Yes

Yes
She paid her taxes.

I am amazed, and amused, at how much misinformation you can pack into such a little space.

Forum List

Back