This Dude is What We Used to Expect From Gentlemen

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Kudos to this gentleman who helped an elderly woman who kept falling as she tried to enter a store.

His moma raised him right.

Dollar Store Shopper Shocked At What Teen Did Behind Helpless White Woman

All the elderly woman wanted was some fizzy refreshment, but she stumbled and fell to the pavement just trying to get into the store. Driver jumped out of his aunt’s car and looked like he was just running to the stranger’s aid, but he did something else.

The young Griffin High School senior came up behind the helpless woman and picked her up off the ground, then let her know to lean on him for support into the store. He led her inside Dollar General but didn’t just pass her off to someone else as their problem. He carefully led her up and down the aisles since she didn’t just need a soda, she wanted a friend in that moment and found it in the teen. He gave her his ear and she told him about her recent injuries that made walking next to impossible. Meanwhile, Sweet watched from the car and was proud of what she witnessed from her nephew.....

“I was in tears taking pictures because he didn’t hesitate to help her, and that made my heart happy,” Sweet told the news station. “I’m so proud of him because I know and love the lady that raised him, my sissy.” This awesome aunt not only saw a great kid but the result of incredible parenting from a mother who instilled patience and kindness into her son.

Dollar2.jpg

That family is a credit to their town!

That family is a credit to their town!
I would like to think that my son would ahve done the same thing.

That feeling I get when my children do the right thing despite the criticism from idiots and fools, or despite the counter-pressure from the common pop culture gives me the greatest feeling in the world.

Makes everything I ever did for them well worth the effort and I feel so damned proud of them.

You can see that in Trumps kids too and in their fathers face.

He knows he raised them right.

GREAT POST JIMMY! That kid must have a strong back, 'cause he is carrying a boatload of character.

To me, that lady shouldn't have been by herself in the first place! Where the heck is her family???

God bless you and her and her savior always!!!

Holly

There are great young ones out there and frequently remind us of that. As for candycorn's comment, I feel sorry for him/her. Let's face it, to be unable to hold an intelligent conversation, but have to revert to political propaganda parroted from someone else is really sad.

Forum List

Back